Thread: tren/cardio

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member

Arrow tren/cardio

I loved how tren transformed my body. It was amazing, i got super strong, vascular, and i loist some bodyfat, all the while gaining lean mass as well. My net weight even went up. I can deal with the sweating, sleeplessness, acne but i hate the fact that it KILLED my cardio. I fight every night after work and it seriously interfered with any amount of exertion i had.

What can i do to combat this next time???
    I was doing extra cardio at the gym at the time to try to fight it, but it didnt help i think. Plus what was really hurt was my intense, explosive endurance. I mean i could lift weights fine, but something like jiu jitsu or sex with the gf made me gasp for air.

My friend did tren at the same time as me. He was using supertest 450 every5th day, and 600mg eq a week. He had no cardio issues at all and said that he even might have improved his cardio. We both were doing the same amounts of tren, 100mg a day. He claimed it was the eq that did this for him, how effective is eq in offsetting trens' cardio killing? I have read halo helps endurance too, and i have some would that help in anyway?
    thanks for the help.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Your friend is on in a few that can make that statement. I have heard that a medium dose of clen can allow you to have better lung capacity for tren . It will also help with the larthargy.

topnotch is offline Member
    bump

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    My cardio didn't suffer from tren usage...but it is of the low intensity kind...but granted, not jujitsu or kickboxing. However, my workouts have suffered to some extent, I'll be doing some exercises to 8 reps easy and all of a sudden my muscles just collapse on the 9th rep without warning....didn't even feel as if it was giving out...a very sudden drop in stamina. But Anavarman has a point, clen will help some...it did for me

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    yeah i could ride a stationary bike for ever... like normal. Heart rate stays low even. But jiu jitsu, mma, and giving it to the old lady all made me feel like i was gonna die. I had to even make sure to always walk into my gym alone so noone would talk to me when i was walking up the stairs.

I had zero problems at my lifting gym. I did also use clen while on tren and loved the results but hated every minute of it. I got short of breath when talking sometimes! It wasnt my first run wioth clen either, so i did have my dose dialed in.

runninpony is offline Associate Member
    Tren hasnt effected my cardio or sex at all. But it does overall mkae me feel like shit

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member
    same here- it makes me look great- hard and vascular that is. but as far as being "in cardiovascular shape" is out of the question whenever i run tren . i seriously couldn't run a mile without being out of breath and having various cramps. i have taken it with mild doses of clen along with it- 50 mcgs daily along with 100 mgs of tren eod and it didn't help my cardio, at all!

sphincter is offline Member
    yeah, tren kills my jiu jitsu training.. 30 minutes of rolling after going over the techique of the day and I'm huffing and puffing like the ****ing big bad wolf!!!

Juice08 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think anything compound can really combat tren IMO. I ran it at 100mg/ed and was out of breath after every set.

Thread Information