Planned Upcoming Cycle Opinions/Advice Welcome

Hey everybody, I'm finally getting back into the game I plan on getting a new cycle started week after next and I wanted to post and see what ya'll think.
    Its a winter bulker obviously but here goes:

Test cyp: 500mg/week for 12 weeks
    Deca Durabolin : 400mg/week for 12 weeks
    Anadrol 50: 50mg/week 1 then 100mg wks 2-4

I'm also gonna give a very light go run with synthol and be using B-12 to keep the appetite up incase the Anadrol takes it out.

PCT I'm probably gonna use the old standard HCG and clomid
    500IU week 2 wks after last shot and clomid 100mg/week1 then 50mg/weeks 2-3. Thats just a rough estimate I can adjust accordingly.

In my off cycle I plan on using IGF-1 as well so i'm excited to see how everything pans out over the next couple of months

Quick question would it be wise to run Equipose with the test and deca ? Or Do ya'll think I"m good to go as is?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    End the deca on week 10 (week 11 at the latest) to be safe, bro. EQ is basically good for appetite increase, save your money, imo.

Where are you going to use synthol?

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    how muc b12 are you going to use? and is that in capsule or injectable form?

its an injectable, i was looking at maybe 1000mcg every week or so. I'll have to read summore literature to know exactly. and the synthol would mainly be on the bi/tri shoulder and chest area. I'm gonna get 2 bottles one on the upper body and another on the lower body. My dose is goin to the be standard 1ml each head for 10 days then 2ml for 10 days then 3 ml for 10 days. Hopefully that'll help me make my goals for this year.

what form of IGF-1 would you all think would be the best? I know that MGF is localized more and IGF-1 is short acting and the IGF-1 Lr3 is the long acting. I'm leaning more towards the IGF-1 LR3 combined with CJC-1295.

bigdog123 is offline Junior Member
    Is it the first time ur doing DECA ??

nah 2nd time. This would be my 3rd cycle.

Thread Information