Abzilla89 is offline New Member

Help with first cutting cycle

So, I can get my hands on winn, clen , t3, var, tren , and dbol , and maybe some other stuff for a decent price through the traditional friend of a friend kind of deal. I trust it, and if I do get any, I'll make sure you guys think it is legit before I take anything...but anyways, I have done reading on all the different compounds and what not....but still lack first hand experience. What would work best together to get me down to a nice, low, single digit BF%? Thanks for the help guys.

P.S. I shouldn't need to go too crazy seeing as this will be my first time using....I would of liked to try some bulking first, but I have my reasons for trying to lean out. Thanks again guys.

Blog Entries
    welcome and tell usmore abou yourself. the compounds to use in any cycle largly depend on your stats, age, lifting experience and aas related experience. Give us a little bit more info into these areas, and we may be able to help you out ALOT MORE.

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abzilla89 View Post
    So, I can get my hands on winn, clen , t3, var, tren , and dbol , and maybe some other stuff for a decent price through the traditional friend of a friend kind of deal. I trust it, and if I do get any, I'll make sure you guys think it is legit before I take anything...but anyways, I have done reading on all the different compounds and what not....but still lack first hand experience. What would work best together to get me down to a nice, low, single digit BF%? Thanks for the help guys.

P.S. I shouldn't need to go too crazy seeing as this will be my first time using....I would of liked to try some bulking first, but I have my reasons for trying to lean out. Thanks again guys.
    sounds like you might be on the heavy side, start out by cleaning up your diet and doing cardio then read up on the things you have listed above.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    I dont think a complicated cycle is best for your first one. Diet alone should get you where you want to go. If you have to get there faster, test e and clen will do just fine for you.

Thread Information