brjrj0000 is offline Member

Cutting with dbol

currently running test e and deca im starting cutting early this week as of next week actually i want to lose fat slow this time around. Was thinking about doing some dbol as well i know it will cause water weight however im not concerned with my look at this time just loosing body fat. Dbol doenst have any properties that would make me hold fat does it?

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brjrj0000 View Post
    currently running test e and deca im starting cutting early this week as of next week actually i want to lose fat slow this time around. Was thinking about doing some dbol as well i know it will cause water weight however im not concerned with my look at this time just loosing body fat. Dbol doenst have any properties that would make me hold fat does it?
    Fat loss/gain has everything to do with your diet, unless you have alot of free estrogen in your system from this stack. Dbol obviously aromatises, are you using any anti-e's. Deca /dbol would not be my 1st or even 10th choice as a cutter. I have used dbol/test c/mast and dbol/test c/primo with good success though.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I am using d-bol during cutting. It is highly anabolic to help retain muscle mass, and it does a good job of curbing my appetite. It can make you hold water, but I am the same as you, the fat comes of and the water will go away. Run a good a.i. though because it is pretty common to get estrogen realated fat from it, and that is something that I am very prone to.

Thread Information