rt1299 is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice

Hey guys, this is going to be my first cycle and this is what i have planned.
    Testosterone Enanthate for 12 weeks at 400 mgs per week and at the same time Dianabol for 4 weeks at 20 mgs per day. As I said before this will be my first cycle and I want to know if I should have any other drugs on hand like Nolvadex or anything that will prevent gyno. Also I was wondering what would be an effective PCT. I'm 6'3, 200 lbs and have been training for a solid three years. Solid diet and workout regime. Thanks guys.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you will need PCT drugs, go and take a look in the PCT section of the site and read the stickies, there is a ton of info in those threads and possible PCT's you can try. What is your age?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    yes, get all of your pct gear lined up before you start your cycle. You might be extremely gyno prone, who knows. id have nolvadex , clomid, and an ai. And id have enough of all of them that if i needed it during cycle, i'd still have enough to do a HUGE pct. but thats just me. Im not gyno prone from test, but i wouldnt have evben thought about cycleing with a ton of anti gyno gear. I bought it all, i figured it couldt hurt. I only used some, but i have some for next cycle.
    I did blow up with water weight in the 3rd or so week of my cycle and adex just wasnt cutting it so i used letro and it was gone quickly.

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like some solid advice above. Good luck!

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    def make sure u have pct stuff handy,only thing id say is gains from dbol will be minimal at 20mg/ed, 30-40 would be better imo

thanks. I will check that out. What is an "ai"?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1299
    thanks. I will check that out. What is an "ai"?
    you should do a little more reading on pct. a good pct along with diet will save your gains and you wont feel like crap when your done. AI- aromatise inhibitor, ie: arimidex , proviron , ect. I also agree with the above I never take less than 40mg dbol ed even my first run.

thanks. Where online can I buy this stuff? And is there an other cycle that will give me bigger results? However I don't want something like Anadrol where the side-effects would be really intense. Thanks.
    ~Only God can judge me~

Assuming you have done your research and you are completely ready, I would double the dbol amount. I love me some dbols! If your 200 already, you could most likely be completely safe going up to 500 on the test. PCT PCT PCT!

Oh, and good luck bro!

Oh and titan, is that the 6 hundo? got me a honda too. Love it! Sorry to hijack.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1299
    thanks. Where online can I buy this stuff? And is there an other cycle that will give me bigger results? However I don't want something like Anadrol where the side-effects would be really intense. Thanks.
    ~Only God can judge me~
    asking for sources is kinda frowned upon round here bro im sure plenty of ppl will tell u very shortly lol,stick around ul find something im sure

Afgas is offline Banned
    I agree with Neverenuff21!
    Like they say:go big or go home!
    You can do 500mg of test a week and double your d-bol dosage from 20-40mg per day,I did the same on my first cycle and gained +- 20pounds

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    all good info here!

Quote Originally Posted by Afgas
    I agree with Neverenuff21!
    Like they say:go big or go home!
    You can do 500mg of test a week and double your d-bol dosage from 20-40mg per day,I did the same on my first cycle and gained +- 20pounds
    Hell yeah! I like to mix dbols in with my wheeties! Somebody say, "breakfast of champions?"

ok thanks guys and I would like to know where I would buy this stuff thanks
    ~Only God can judge me~
    ~The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary~
    - Vince Lombardi

You'll find it. Dont ask for it. We dont do that here. Stick around and put in your due dilligence.

mmmmma is offline Junior Member
    I'm thinking of doing a cycle once I gain atleast 10 more pounds..

first cyle as well..

I have 15 shots of test-e of 200mg/ml that I got for free..

what is the best way to take it in your opinions? 1cc twice a week, or 1.5 cc a week..

do you think this cycle will be too short? and yes I am planning to stack with dbol as well..can i mix two different test-e's?

or anyway to maximize on a shorter cycle?
    ...5'8, 165lbs, 10% bf

hi guys this may stop incredibly stupid however I can't figure out the dosing on these vials..ok it says
    Description: 1 bottle contains 10ml x 250mg/ml Testosterone Enanthate

so how many mg doest he bottle have in all? how many bottles do i need if i need 4,800 mgs? thanks alot

question

hi guys this may stop incredibly stupid however I can't figure out the dosing on these vials..ok it says

so how many mg doest he bottle have in all? how many bottles do i need if i need 4,800 mgs? thanks alot

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    at 6'3" 200 lbs you don't need juice, you need FOOD

I'd recommend posting your diet up in the diet forum for critique..

RBIZZY is offline Member
    if its 250mg/1ml then you just multiply 250 by 10. every one ml has 250mg....and i always under bid my bottles....if its a 10ml bottle i treat it as it has 9ml.....that way if there is some left over at the end of the bottle perhaps... i find alot of bottles sometimes are a little short of 10ml..

chew78 is offline New Member

first cycle

Hi, I have just purchased some Test E the packaging states its only 75mg per ml that seems very low to me, does it seem normal??

at 500mg per week I would need 6.6ml per week it just seems odd??? so I dont know if it would be better to take it all once a week or split it into 2 per week.

p.s. sorry for Hijacking just seemed Like it was in the same kind of area for my post

Cun0144 is offline Junior Member
    So delete
    Last edited by Cun0144; 04-29-2013 at 03:27 PM.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    yes to the pct. And I think test only would be plenty for a first timer.

Quote Originally Posted by chew78 View Post
    Hi, I have just purchased some Test E the packaging states its only 75mg per ml that seems very low to me, does it seem normal??

at 500mg per week I would need 6.6ml per week it just seems odd??? so I dont know if it would be better to take it all once a week or split it into 2 per week.

p.s. sorry for Hijacking just seemed Like it was in the same kind of area for my post
    it prolly vet grade lol,and yeh split into 2 doses

Quote Originally Posted by rt1299 View Post

2500mg in a vial,ud need 2 of those

first cycle

Yeh knowing my luck it prob is Vet grade, how do I know for sure and if it is Vet grade what dramas will this potentially cause????

Quote Originally Posted by chew78 View Post
    Yeh knowing my luck it prob is Vet grade, how do I know for sure and if it is Vet grade what dramas will this potentially cause????
    no problems with vet grade other than the low mg/ml,u will know cos it will clearly state on the label and prolly have a pic of a sheep or some other farm animal,vet grade is fine its the next best thing to pharm grade,ugl and home brew r the bottom of the pile

first cycle

Ok. thanks yeh it looks like it is, well that explains the fact of the low dose of mg per ml, thanks.

Thread Information