VicGuy213 is offline New Member

From Canada, Got a few questions?

From canada, just wondering if someone can give me the lowdown of how things work here instead of the states.
    Last edited by VicGuy213; 01-16-2010 at 04:28 AM.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    the laws of physics are exactly the same in canada, as they are in the states. so generally things work exactly the same way.

being a little more descriptive might yield some responses.

RogerB17 is offline New Member
    you guys say eh and buddy a lot more than in the US

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Victoria, BC rains way too much...

P.S. steroids are legal for personal use in Canada, but are illegal to buy or sell..

Peace Eh! lolll

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    ya not sure what you mean exactly but i live in alberta,might be able to help with some of your questions....

be more specific.

what i never understood is if how they are legal for personal use but you can sell or buy em....how are they legal?

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    ya not sure what you mean exactly but i live in alberta,might be able to help with some of your questions....

be more specific.

what i never understood is if how they are legal for personal use but you can sell or buy em....how are they legal?
    its kind of a grey area. they are illegal to traffic. so as long as you have little enough, that you can claim personal use. you are basically off the hook. but of course you had to acquire them somewhere though. which is kind of a dont ask dont tell thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    its kind of a grey area. they are illegal to traffic. so as long as you have little enough, that you can claim personal use. you are basically off the hook. but of course you had to acquire them somewhere though. which is kind of a dont ask dont tell thing.
    Bingo.

As long as you aren't importing an enormous stash (large enough for the authorities to believe you are selling the steroids ) then customs Canada will just seize your package, and send you a letter. Nevertheless, you will never be charged criminally...

Like the previous poster said... it's a grey area in the law. the government admits steroids are a no-no .... but won't charge / arrest people for using them..

thats one plus for our government....

Well I have a couple buddies here who are on cycles. We have been working out together now for a few years. all the same weight until about 6 months ago...So now i am just trying to learn and brush up on everything. I was also curious about how alot of people say they order it online and such but is there a higher rate of success of recieving it if you live in canada...? or is it pretty much the same? Sorry or being so vague, just dont want to get in trouble with the mods...

there is actually a higher chance that you wont get it here. customs is tight like a virgin right now. austrailia is said to be the worst but were right up there

Quote Originally Posted by VicGuy213 View Post
    Well I have a couple buddies here who are on cycles. We have been working out together now for a few years. all the same weight until about 6 months ago...So now i am just trying to learn and brush up on everything. I was also curious about how alot of people say they order it online and such but is there a higher rate of success of recieving it if you live in canada...? or is it pretty much the same? Sorry or being so vague, just dont want to get in trouble with the mods...
    What are your stats? age/weight/bf/height???

Ordering to Canada is extremely difficult. Customs is very tight right now... Especially since the Olympics are coming to the west-coast. Security couldn't be strict...

So no... it's not anywhere near the same as ordering to the US or Europe.

Wow, really appreciate the info. Well i guess i should give a little background.
    I am 22, i weigh 175-180, my BF is extremely low. Not entirely sure, I do high cardio and endurance training. High reps, Low weight And i am 6'0

I have 8 years of quality weight training( Rugby canada's coach was my coach, Fitness,nutrition, and running coaches were all ex olympic athletes) That was four years ago, but generally i have not changed all that much since my last year in highschool. That is kind of why i am thinking of trying out a cycle. If you are familiar with any of the boarding schools in BC you will understand that i am not yanking your chain about my training.

what i am looking for is just to increase my overall game, More reps with more weight and i want to break the 200 mark. I essentially want to do all the same stuff i do now, Just take it up a few more notches.

Just to show what i am thinking of getting: Test e, and deca for my first cycle. or i have been reading to just try test e for your first and then move on to deca and test e on your second. Just to kind of test the waters. and of course a few supplements and a good diet. I am a dedicated person...and well i got laid off So i decided to become more dedicated to my body for a little while.
    Last edited by VicGuy213; 01-16-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Do you play for UVIC rugby? Or are you saying you don't play anymore? UVIC has a great program, from what I've heard.

You should stick to Test-E for 12 weeks @ ~500mg each week for a first cycle. I wouldn't add any additional compounds to a first cycle.

Anyways, get your post count up to 25 and hit me up w/ a private message.

Peace.

No i dont play anymore, But i know almost all of the guys that do. i dont play anymore because i dislocated a shoulder and a knee which has really taken a toll on me. I cant imagine what i would be like if i didnt work out, i dont even want to think about when i am older. UVIC does have a great program, most the rugby canada boys play for the vikings. i watch every so often. its more depressing than anything though to me. I have thought a few times about joining a club and doing it for fun, But im not sure i want to take that risk.

Ya i figured i should just start with test-e and see how it goes. Lets say i run a perfect cycle, what can i be looking at as gains? And when i say perfect i mean, proper excersise, diet, rest...etc.

SunHangDo is offline Junior Member

be more specific.

Basically, Canada won't punish an individual who has steroids . Instead, they will try to punish people who supply steroids. This means our police resources aren't tied up in prosecuting individuals, but rather, work towards keeping them out of the country instead. No sense arresting people who use them, because that won't stop OTHER people from using them. However, arresting DEALERS will.

It's the same thing with pot. Here, you can have a good amount of pot for personal use. if you get caught with it, it's just a fine. Instead, they go after growers and dealers.

RogerB17 is offline New Member
    22 huh,wait a couple years

Hmmm i understand your thought. Thanks for the advice.

Thread Information