Geoffcj88 is offline New Member

Injection or Pills?

Hey guys, I'm new to the whole aas thing and had a question for you. I have been working out for a while now and have recently been considering using a small aas cycle to up my gains a bit. The only problem is that I have vasovagal syncope. The last time I had to give blood a the doctor I almost fainted, and when I tried to give blood about a year ago I passed out...twice. Do you think I should just stick with an oral aas? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    injecting isnt the same as having blood drawn but oral cycles can still yield descent resulst..

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    if you cant take the needles your not ready for aas. injections are alot easier than you think you just need to get past the first one then its easy from there.

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Dude injectables all the way orals are way to hard on your liver what are your stats and goals?

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    and dude you inject intromascular so its not the same as giving blood

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats, age, weight, training, diet, etc before we suggest anything...injectable is always preferable to orals..orals are harsher on the body and tend to have more side effects than injectables..when used correctly

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    Hate pills hard on your whole body from your stomach to your liver . Never taken them for that reason , but know some guys that had good results with pills .

Sorry about the lack of stats. 22, 180lbs, around 14-15%bf(+-%, haven't done it too recently), workout regularly 3-4 times a week, 2 days including cardio. I've been training for about 2 years now. I'm not trying to become a body builder by any means, I'm just trying to better myself and become more competitive athletically. My diet is something i'm lacking in as of now. I'm not going to start anything until I have everything down solid so I'll make that another thread in the diet forum.

bump =/

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Sounds like your goals could be reached through proper diet and training.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    Sounds like your goals could be reached through proper diet and training.
    agreed.

however dont listen to the "oral only cycles are bad" parrots, you can achieve descent results with oral cycles however if your lookin for a quick fix aas is not for you if your in it for the long run/multiple cycles then know injectable will be inevitable.

Thread Information