stone14 is offline Junior Member

staying on aas 6monyh to 1 year?

how many ppl hear have or are staying on aas? what does your cycle and final pct look lyk and any hcg use look lyk?

i am thinking of staying on fr 6 month i am currently running

eq 600mg ew
    test e 500mg ew
    tren e 400mg ew

i used 50mg mast ed for 1st 4 weeks now iv changed to 30mg dbol . i have been on about 7 weeks now and luving my strength and size gains, i plan to stay on for 6 month with 4-6 month off but i think once i reach the 6 month i may want to stay on longer.

what are ppls opinions on staying on long term, i wat to make big gains and reach my potential, this is why i am seriously thinking of staying on i will probably bridge with 500mg test e for a month or two between msin cycles

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What are your stats? age/weight/height/cycle experience/training time, etc........

celticd is offline Associate Member

Red face

im sure youll have a huge crash after a cycle like that,pct will take a long time to get everything back up to speed
    why not bridge between shorter cycles with igf- or a similar peptide to help keep ure gains
    each to there own though

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with celticd. For the cost of that why dont you just bridge or cruise with a non-suppressive compount like hgh? There are many reason that most everyone sticks to 10-16 wk cycles. 12 weeks is the norm, for good reason. I would not do what you are doing. But thats just my opinion. Good luck.

GimmeAHellYeah is offline Junior Member
    My last cycle was 6 months long. I didnt have any HCG during the cycle although I'd recommend it. I followed the Anthony Roberts PCT and included IGF along with it for 5 weeks. I'm now in my 9th week post cycle, had bloodwork done thursday. I'm still waiting for the results. I'll be very surprised if my levels are all back to normal. Sure those 6 months were great, but like the other guys said, theres a reason ppl do 10-12 week cycles. Very hard to recover. Just my .02 cents

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeAHellYeah View Post
    My last cycle was 6 months long. I didnt have any HCG during the cycle although I'd recommend it. I followed the Anthony Roberts PCT and included IGF along with it for 5 weeks. I'm now in my 9th week post cycle, had bloodwork done thursday. I'm still waiting for the results. I'll be very surprised if my levels are all back to normal. Sure those 6 months were great, but like the other guys said, theres a reason ppl do 10-12 week cycles. Very hard to recover. Just my .02 cents
    What did you run during those 6 months ?

Subscribed !!! please PM me with the results when u get them...

_maxpower is offline Junior Member
    6 month cycles are sweet !
    well they do a fine job of being jacked all the time. But I will tell you one thing, you better have some HCG on hand for your PCT or you like me are going to be fuked.
    Hcg was the only thing that got me back to normal. I will never go through PCT with out it again.

As far as the benefits of staying on for 2 cycles in a row, thats pretty much what were talking about. Not worth it, its such a head fuk to come off afterwards that it really messes you up mentally, at least for me.
    Not to mention i find it hard for my self to be as focused as I like to be for that long of a period. As i want to be if i'm risking health and my money.
    From my experience I don't think i will ever go on that long again.
    The main reason for that is that i seriously considered continuing even after 7 months, I was facing total dependance on the drugs.

Long and short its up to you, but make absolute sure you have HCG its a life saver

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Shouldnt stay on the doses youre on longer than 12 weeks or so before you drop down to a cruise. Remember that if youre going to do this it is going to be extremely hard to get off eventually. How does the idea of having to jab yourself at least 2x per week for the rest of your life sound? Staying on year around will destroy your HPTA, and your natually test production will be shot and very hard to bring back. Also, you better have a strong source that you can count on for a long time, otherwise you might get left hanging without any gear and crash hard.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've come off of three 6 month cycles before (with a great PCT of course) with no problems in my blood work.

But i will say this....gains ARE hard but not impossible to keep (HCG and IGF in conjunction with PCT allows me to keep 80% of it but dang, its expensive, the igf i mean). Also, 6 months would be the the limit, not longer than that, the caveat being you do one cycle a year and take the remainder 6 months to recover..time on = time off don't forget
    cheers

ausmanalot is offline Associate Member
    **** that mate.

harden the **** up and do it naturally

graeme87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ausmanalot View Post
    **** that mate.

harden the **** up and do it naturally
    Lol you do realise your on a steroid board?

GimmeAHellYeah is offline Junior Member
    I did a Test Prop and Deca cycle, followed by a Test E and Tren cycle ( I know the tests were reversed, my source messed up the order and reversed the tests) Prop was 75mg ED Deca 500 mg a week, into 100mg Test E ED and 75mg Tren ED. I agree with insane, HCG is def needed either during, after, or both your cycle. Anthony Roberts PCT is a must for a long cycle like this. Clomid and Nolva just wont cut it, IMO. I also used IGF during PCT which helped keep most of my gains. I'm hoping my test results will be in monday morning (got work at 2pm-10am) if not I'll pick them up tuesday. I dont mean to hijack the thread but say my results are low and my doc wants to put me on, being only 23 = horrible idea right?

Thread Information