300zx is offline New Member

Any legit gear in mexico?

I have been searching here for months but have never registered. Anyways getting ready to start my cycle. I have 3 bottles of watson test cyp. American human grade. I paid through the nose for them but I wanted the best if I am going to do this. My plan is 500mg a week for 12 weeks with the test but I would like to add some winstrol . However I can't get it state side and dont know any legit sources. Is there any real winny in TJ? More importantly will I be able to find it? I don't know anyone there will just be going for the day with a few buddies for tacos and beer. Thanks

cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL is offline Junior Member
    there is legit gear in mexico for sure...but ive heard that TJ is full of fakes so id be very careful when making your purchase.

300zx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL View Post
    there is legit gear in mexico for sure...but ive heard that TJ is full of fakes so id be very careful when making your purchase.
    This is why I am asking. By searching I think I know what to stay away from. However I don't know what to look for. Weren't all the vets shutdown? Winstrol is a veterinary drug correct? I am only looking for winstrol. How likely is it I will be able to find some real stuff just by walking down the streets and going into shops i see?

cockMOTHAeffinDIESEL is offline Junior Member
    well as u know as soon as you cross the border there is nothing but pharmacies and vets and i guarantee you that in at least one of those shops you will find winny...as far as authenticity goes i have no clue...ive talked to many friends who say stay away from TJ and thats all i know...do a search on winstrol and look at the most common brands and where these brands are most commonly distributed, if none of them are distributed in TJ then i prolly wouldnt attemp to gear up there and if they are then make sure you read up so you can spot a fake from a mile away.

play804 is offline New Member
    i just got back from tj a couple of weeks ago and the pharmacies suck all they have is amps of test for hella money and a shit load of hgh but the vets are loaded with everything and decently priced. i couldnt find one on revolution but i paid a cab driver and he took to a vet shop a couple of blocks away that was loaded w gear and yes winny too. im in to my second week and everything seems fine the deca and the test are hella watery though and im used to seeing real oily stuff . i dont know if we can talk about manufactures or id tell you the brand there loaded with i think its a reputable company...

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    run further south. only real companies are univet, eurovet, astrovet, alchemia, aranda, and inmundo labs. or find yourself a legit source state side, that would probably be the easiest

stallion labs has been great to me the last couple of times i've delt with them and if your going to TJ thats pretty much all your going to find there....

stallion went down with Raw Deal, do not buy anything left floating around from them. Things got dirty towards the end...... And the were in TJ, which is why that is what was mainly there. They were UG anyways

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by play804 View Post
    stallion labs has been great to me the last couple of times i've delt with them and if your going to TJ thats pretty much all your going to find there....
    poor ug brand that no longer exists that im aware of.

4got10won is offline New Member
    ok so i picked up some sust 250 and deca durabolin but the deca is only 50mg. anywho i went to a place next door and they had a vial of test sust 250 ina vial 10 doses of 250mg but the brand of the product was "pet's pharma" i tried to take a pic but the dude wouldnt let me. anyone heard of this brand? is it legit? cause it was a hell of alot cheaper then the redi-jects and they also had the mexi brand of dbol 25mg they were skinny white circular tablets does this sound right?
    Last edited by 4got10won; 12-04-2007 at 11:26 PM.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    yep, pets pharma is a legit brand as long as its real cus theres plenty of fake labels down there. Check out that Anabolics 2006 or 2007 book. Its got all the info you need in there for spotting fakes and what to look for and what countries distribute what brands.

Pets Pharma went down with Gear Grinder. They were legit when they were in biz

hmm so there could still be alot of left over product of theres around then right? because the guy actually showed me the anabolics 2006 mag he had in his store and the label was identical to the one in the mag. well i guess theres only 1 way to find out.. hopefully its not poison

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Don't buy any of the vet crap its usally fake because all of the big vet labs got busted in 2005 go deeper into the city to get your gear the pharms by the border have all the fake gear be safe a good luck

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    DUDE, be very careful with mexican gear....i havent been down there in a few months but the last time i was there i went window shopping with a friend of mine who has been in the steroid world for a long long time, well all we came across were fakes. Be careful petpharm is now gone, and stallion labs well they were a ugl with an awfully dirty product and with no due regard for its clients....If i were you and spent that much on your test, just wait it out and be patient for some good win to come around...Its there trust me you just have to look deeper and farther....good luck

oh believe me i was pretty damn deep in mexico. not even near the border.. i live 10 mins away so i know the area well, and alot of my friends actually grew up in TJ so they know the people and the area very well. but ya the Pet's Pharma just seemed to cheap to be true, and i know im not alowed to discuss prices on here but the deca and sust. were the price that i saw online on some steroid info page and are Organon brand. so i know those are the real deal holy field. but for the dianabol they were the same as what i saw online to the 25mg pretty thing white tablets but it would be so easy to fake a label who knows.. i guess ill just be happy with my test sust. and deca durabolin for now =) thanks for all the info guys

There is still lots of legit vet stuff out there from the new companies that came around after the fall..... Anywhere around TJ all the crap is gonna be faked. Motor over to mexicali, ensenada or golfo santa clara..... And a lot of the big labs are still around too, they have just scaled down production and dosage...

well im sure not "all" of the stuff TJ is fake just the majority because of how popular it is right now. it was funny when we were walking back to the border me and my buddy actually saw like 4 open boxes of sustenon, guess someone was taking it out of the boxes to sneak it across. its pretty damn comon. But thanks for all the info i might have to take a trip further in to one of those spots sometime soon when im actually ready to start taking the gear. pumping and eating as much as i can right now to get myself ready, I cant wait! thanks again.

damn so i just scored stallon labs in TJ at a vet and have been using now going on almost a month with only a really bad sore throat as a side from the oral d-bol i think and the deca gave me deca dick but other than that im expereincing great gains in size and strength so whats the deal

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    look, you can get good vet from a few companies, only a few of them went down in gear grinder. A few of them still make stuff and have working websites. All you need to do is buy from a distributor of these manufactures and nobody else. As for human grade I allways get testoprim-d or primoteston(which is usualy expensive). Give me a pm and ill tell you what you gotta do

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GenXXL View Post
    **EDIT**[/EMAIL] for our complete list of products
    ha, your money won't disapeer with this lad

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hey

gear inmexico is alot less sparse than it was a few yrs ago

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    tons of legit gear. Ive gotten test 400, sust, deca , andriol , and oxys there... all good

fdrx7man is offline Member
    i got sust and dbol there once but this was like 4 years ago and i sold it not a week later cause i was scared of being tested cause i was in the army then..

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    Heres a tip- If you have a whole day to spend, even near the border, you CAN get legit gear. Go early on a week day, and have someone that speaks spanish, or a translation guide or something. You can get doctors' business cards in some pharms, or actually go to a doctor there, and just ask them how much a script is. I got one for $20 and was directed where to fill it. Its ridiculously easy. Note: last month i noticed a sign at customs that said you have to carry a passport to go across the border as of Jan 31st

fdrx7man is offline Member
    even with a script from a mexican doctor you cant bring it across the boarder legally can you?

hey I know this isn't my thread, but is the nolva and generic tamoxifen legit in TJ? I just went today because I'm running out of letro.

actually, if one of you bros who lives in SoCal has GOOD tamox, I'll pay twice the price

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if i can tell you the name of the city on this board. Been there a couple of times and it's a hell of a lot better than tj. Walk in anywhere and get your gear. I even got some at a freakin gift shop! Let me know if i can post it. Or maybe pm me if you like.

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    Anyone know if you can get gear in Spain?

roadapple is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Havvoc View Post
    run further south. only real companies are, , **EDIT** labs. or find yourself a legit source state side, that would probably be the easiest
    What about **EDIT**? I think thy're still around but hard to find. Couldn't find jack in TJ or rosarito 10 mos ago. At least nothing legit. Only vet gear was **EDIT** and that same winstrol .

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by eltigrenegro View Post
    ******, *****, ****, ***, XT, *****.... AND OTHERS THAN THIS ONES ARE UG.

i live at the border with mexico

[email][email protected]

thanks

g
    Stop spamming our board scammer.

eltoro is offline New Member
    I know there is fake stuff in mexico, but if I am getting anavar there, is it less likely to be counterfeit than if I was getting primobolin? My friend is going there in a week to visit her family and she siad she will pick me up anything I want, but they live in a border town south of El Paso, so it isnt TJ. Still a safe bet?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would go anywere but tj. i had a friend in san deigo a few years ago that used to go to tj all the time and get those pre loaded sust amps but tj has become a huge scamming city for EVERYTHING now and you couldnt pay me to go there. you can walk into any pharmacy down there and as long as you know what your looking for you'll be fine. keep a $100 bill on you in case the mexican police catch you at the border so you can give it to them and 99% of the time they will turn there back for that money.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    i agree.... t.j. is no bueno for now that i'm aware of.... got rolled there at the boarder a few years back and scammed a few times.... i used to go a couple times a month but now i don't know how many legit companies have product that is floating around there.....

Thread Information