helmet_yeah is offline New Member

steroids and fat loss

Hi folks. Here is my story. I have been lifting weights for many years now naturally. I've gotten to a size that I am pretty happy with. I measured 15% and 185 lbs over the summer of 2007, but that was in a glycogen depleted state; with glycogen, I was probably 13% and 195 lbs. Although I don't mind if I gain some more muscle, it is not my main point right now. I just want to get cut up once and for all. I went through a period of time where I slacked off and got fat. Then I finally learned better eating habits towards the end of 2006. I pretty much spent a whole year busting my ass in order to drop my fat from 30% down to 15%. But that is where I got stuck. And it has seemed that my body doesn't want to get any leaner than that. It was like I hit a brick wall with my progress over the summer 2007. I would prefer to get down to say 8% where you can actually see my abs well.
    So now I ask, I'm thinking of doing some research to find if there are any descent steroids or other products that will help me to get cut up the way I really want. I get the idea that some of the folks on this forum would actually know what kind of cycles would be good. But my other question is if I actually did that and continued to train hard and eat right, would I be able to keep the fat off without having to do an other cycle? The thing I see is I spent many years letting that fat build up. But I have only worked on loosing it for about 1.5 years. I just want to get this last 10-20 lbs of fat off for good.
    Thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    diet and cardio is the answer, and you don't need to get down to 8% to see abs.

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    what exactly is your diet like and what do you do for cardio and have you ever did any reading on clen ?

JSola is offline Associate Member
    I'm right there with you bud. I lost control of my life and was partying WAY too much. I was 5'6" and weighed 205 with no musculature whatsoever. I got back in the gym 2.5 years ago and dropped to between 160-170 where I've stayed and slowly shifted my body composition. I am now at about 13%bf and can see my abs pretty well. I haven't needed steroids to cut the fat, it just took some time for my body to readjust. I was even stretched out across my stomach, but with a clean diet I got 6+obliques, even a bit of serratus popping out on a good day. Good luck, and if you are dead set on using an anabolic , I hear winstrol is great for cutting, but hell on the joint, trenbalone is also good but gives acne and insomnia. both of these I have been told should be stacked with a form of straight test, and make sure you have a good pct on hand when ur ready to start.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    dropping another 5% bf is not hard to accomplish and will happen sooner than you think.
    train natty. imo steroids should not be taken by people who want to use one time for a quick fix.

Quote Originally Posted by ricker35910 View Post
    what exactly is your diet like and what do you do for cardio and have you ever did any reading on clen?
    Switching from the typical American diet, I went to a clean low carb diet during September 2006. Lots of protein, low carbs, no junk, no fried foods, carbs come only from natural sources such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. I had become quite overtrained by the time I hit 15% and my metabolism had slowed down. So you can say I increased my carbs over the last several months to restore my metabolism and I actually slacked during this last week over the year because I know next year I will be strict again. I don't do cardio. I never did. Pretty much, I lost all that weight from heavy lifting and eating right.
    As for my plan for next year, I'm thinking of a change up. I was doing heavy weight training sessions 3 times per week over this past year; but I don't think I was getting enough upper body work and I was probably overtraining my lower back. For 2008, I might try a 5 day workout plan that covers the whole body better, less work on the lower back, more upper body work, and pretty much each body part once per week; you know, working each muscle more thoroughly; I was doing more strength training as opposed to the typical bodybuilding style where you really want to try to work each muscle very hard. So I think that might help because I am doing more overall work, stimulating each muscle more, yet giving my lower back the time it needs to recuperate.
    As for Clen , I never red much about it. But that is why I am here. I want to get some opinions on things like this. I understand that different illegal drugs can be very affective and safe if one uses them properly and doesn't abuse them. Since I loved training naturally over the years and am not actually looking to be a freak or do bodybuilding contests and among other reasons I am trying to avoid such drug use and continue to do things naturally, but it's just so darn frustrating when you are ready to get the last 10-15 lbs off and your metabolism crashes. It just sucks! So what I mean is, I want to avoid it if I can, but it is very tempting. And I might even do it if I have to.

Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    dropping another 5% bf is not hard to accomplish and will happen sooner than you think.
    train natty. imo steroids should not be taken by people who want to use one time for a quick fix.
    I understand what you mean about the quick fix. But I don't think of it that way. I have been slaving away at the weights for years. I have paid my dues under the squat rack.. And I have paid my dues with heavy deadlifts. And I was strict with dieting for over a year. Perhaps that is not long enough for the dieting part though. But you can say I have dedicated my life to fitness and healthy eating. Not the same as a high school student new to lifting.

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helmet_yeah View Post
    Switching from the typical American diet, I went to a clean low carb diet during September 2006. Lots of protein, low carbs, no junk, no fried foods, carbs come only from natural sources such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. I had become quite overtrained by the time I hit 15% and my metabolism had slowed down. So you can say I increased my carbs over the last several months to restore my metabolism and I actually slacked during this last week over the year because I know next year I will be strict again. I don't do cardio. I never did. Pretty much, I lost all that weight from heavy lifting and eating right.
    As for my plan for next year, I'm thinking of a change up. I was doing heavy weight training sessions 3 times per week over this past year; but I don't think I was getting enough upper body work and I was probably overtraining my lower back. For 2008, I might try a 5 day workout plan that covers the whole body better, less work on the lower back, more upper body work, and pretty much each body part once per week; you know, working each muscle more thoroughly; I was doing more strength training as opposed to the typical bodybuilding style where you really want to try to work each muscle very hard. So I think that might help because I am doing more overall work, stimulating each muscle more, yet giving my lower back the time it needs to recuperate.
    As for Clen, I never red much about it. But that is why I am here. I want to get some opinions on things like this. I understand that different illegal drugs can be very affective and safe if one uses them properly and doesn't abuse them. Since I loved training naturally over the years and am not actually looking to be a freak or do bodybuilding contests and among other reasons I am trying to avoid such drug use and continue to do things naturally, but it's just so darn frustrating when you are ready to get the last 10-15 lbs off and your metabolism crashes. It just sucks! So what I mean is, I want to avoid it if I can, but it is very tempting. And I might even do it if I have to.
    i bet you can eat more carbs than what you were taking in, i take in 200-250grams when getting ready for a show but they are only oats, brown rice, and red skinned or sweet potatoes. lay out your diet and i'll be happy to tell you if you need to change anything. as for cardio, bro you need to do something to get that heart rate up.

Quote Originally Posted by ricker35910 View Post
    i bet you can eat more carbs than what you were taking in, i take in 200-250grams when getting ready for a show but they are only oats, brown rice, and red skinned or sweet potatoes. lay out your diet and i'll be happy to tell you if you need to change anything. as for cardio, bro you need to do something to get that heart rate up.
    Here is the scoop. I was eating 300 grams of protein per day, mostly from beef. I would also eat a lot of eggs and cheese. My carb intake was less than 20 grams per day for several months. Eventually I went on to 6 meals per day. It worked obviously as I pretty much dropped my composition in half. But like I said, once I got under 15% my metabolism dropped and I began to loose strength and overtrain, even on only 3 workouts per week. Over the last several months since summer 2007 I haven't been as strict. I have been keeping it clean, but not paying attention to the macros. And I even tried switching to high carb low fat for a few weeks; the results were good, revved up metabolism and increased strength. But I changed my mind about it. The reason why was because I figured that I had done so well on the low carb high fat diet for several months and I should not have gave up on it so quickly just because I had a bump in the road. I actually even gained strength off only 20 grams of carbs per day when I first started when I was fat. So anyways, I had an idea about the adjustments I might try for the new year. I was thinking I might try 100 grams of carbs per day Monday-Friday. And then I might decrease the carbs to less than 20 grams per day on Saturday and Sunday. A slight chang might be made. I was thinking I might let Sunday be a day where I can have much more carbs. The idea would be that I'm eating enough carbs to get through my workouts and to keep my metabolism high. The decreased carb day would be to burn more fat. The high carb day would also help to restore the metabolism. Also keep in mind that my LBM is about 155-165 lbs. I know that should make a difference on how many carbs I can eat. And I'm not into counting calories; I'd rather go by grams of carbs and grams of protein.
    But honestly, I think I might know what my main problem was. I dieted for too long and my body had become stubborn. And I was overtraining my lower back too. Probably what I needed is a way to increase exercise volume without overtraining; and in addition, I needed a way to keep my metabolism high.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    read this..should show you how to properly eat to cut up..steroids dont really burn fat, they are used to preserve muscle while on a calorie deficient diet

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

gangrel is offline New Member
    Tren

its a great thing.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangrel View Post
    Tren

its a great thing.
    informative! tren is great but common now you still have to treat it like any other anabolic .

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    informative! tren is great but common now you still have to treat it like any other anabolic.
    Eh?

pigrond is offline Member
    if you dont do any cardio you wont loose that fat bro no matter how you diet

Quote Originally Posted by pigrond View Post
    if you dont do any cardio you wont loose that fat bro no matter how you diet
    Rubbish.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you you can help harden up and loss fat at the same time. var and primo cycle with clen cycled in works great.

all throw cardio is key it is not all was enugh. also take a look at your diet. i bet it's not were it need to be.

pigrond is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Rubbish.
    are you saying that if i just continue working out and eating right ill get ripped .i dont think so and certainly not without drugs .lifting can help you loose it wont make skinny

Quote Originally Posted by pigrond View Post
    are you saying that if i just continue working out and eating right ill get ripped .i dont think so and certainly not without drugs .lifting can help you loose it wont make skinny
    I'm saying it's rubbish that you can't lean out without cardio.

Thread Information