Thread: Severe ?

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member

Severe ?

Ok...Monday I did a quad inj. with cyp, just 1 cc and I must have it something...it's extremely painful to work (five days later) and my legs are swollen and holing a lot of water....anyone know what I did and when it will it subside...I mean it kills to walk......they call me limpy.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    is your source the same as u always use? i cant think of why they would be holding water unless the product is not what they say it is!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Is the inject site red ? and or warm to the touch ?? Does the inject site look splotchy or anything ?

Do you have any fever ?

Merc.

valcon is offline Associate Member
    im sure this is not your first quad injestion, but quads kill me no mater what i use

it's not red no fever....its my entire leg...I mean my knee and quad have no definition because they are swollen.....what possible could be the reason...yes new source.....think it was bunk?

even if it was bunk i think bunk gear would just be normal veg. oil so im still confused a bit! have u injected into any other sites yet? hold up ill PM ya!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ice it to reduce the swelling and blood flow.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

My quad and knee and extremely swollen and it's painful to walk....i dont think its the gear...I think I hit something, maybe didnt go deep enough.....who knows......any thoughts?

any know allergies? only thing i can think of because of the pain would be a nerve but that wouldnt cause sweeling i dont think! and i dont think the depth would matter on that subject either! hold up lemme ask a buddy! brb

is there a lump by the injection site?

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~athmed/...ab/antnerv.jpg

heres too see how close u think u were !

juice that is improperly compounded can cause those symtoms...most of the time it would be a too highly dosed which causes inflamtion or swelling..

well kinda slow responding..im gonna run to the gym ill be back to see ur answers! just tryin to narrow things down if u dont want my help just tell me! b back in 2 hrs~!

I have no idea what that pic was for but ok.

Here the deal. I broke the amp, I drew it into the NEW syringe, and I injected maybe half way down my thigh about 1 inch in....1cc, no allergies, test cypionate ......it stung on monday, nithing major....as of today and all week, I had a hard time walking, I have a hard time putting on pants and shoes.....my knee and thigh have no definition. I walk with a severe limp. My sock line is very prominent meaning def swelling......my leg from the upper thigh to the knee cap hurt like hell........knee is swole........

no lump either just pain

i would take the rest of your gear and add 1% BA to the rest! im gonna have to say it was some type of sterile factor!.. more than likely its some type of an infection. i know there is a certain type of antibiotic they reccomend but i can think of it off the top of my head....that pic was to see if u thought u were close to any nerves....your shoud be on the outside of your thigh not the inside!

lowep3 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    i would take the rest of your gear and add 1% BA to the rest! im gonna have to say it was some type of sterile factor!.. more than likely its some type of an infection. i know there is a certain type of antibiotic they reccomend but i can think of it off the top of my head....that pic was to see if u thought u were close to any nerves....your shoud be on the outside of your thigh not the inside!
    Zithromax, aka zpak?

are u sure?? that doesnt ring a bell? but its possible!

Quote Originally Posted by lowep3 View Post
    Zithromax, aka zpak?
    i need a otc.....no rx

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus View Post
    i need a otc.....no rx
    ????????

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    zpack is used for upper respiratory infections. If it's really and infection, just amoxicillin will do. It almost sounds like you injected between the muscles and went intramuscular or interstitual. Try keeping your leg elevated(above your heart) for several hours and see if that helps with the fluid retention. You should always try and inject as high as you can when injecting your legs.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    The reason its so soar, is the fluid build up, which is between the muscle compartments, isn't allowing the muscles to contract and expand properly. If you are seeing a indention with your sock line, its edema(fluid build up) and will eventually go away, but will take some time. It's like an old person that gets edema, and they have to use a diuretic to get the fluid out.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    The reason its so soar, is the fluid build up, which is between the muscle compartments, isn't allowing the muscles to contract and expand properly. If you are seeing a indention with your sock line, its edema(fluid build up) and will eventually go away, but will take some time. It's like an old person that gets edema, and they have to use a diuretic to get the fluid out.
    i just bought a otc direutic for bloating, water retention, swelling....good for menstrul cramps...lol....no seriously, as long as it will go away, I will be more careful, last night was ass cheak and mixed it wil eq...no probs just a little stingy.....it's been a week and i just want the fluid to get the hell out and be a ble to bend my leg....another week???

Thread Information