rugbyguitargod is offline New Member

want to start a good 1st cycle

i have been on and off this site for the past year and a half and i just started my user account lol.

anyways, i have researched ALOT of information on this site and i think that i am ready to start a cycle. this is what i plan on running:

total 14 week cycle

A-bombs: week 1-4 to jumpstart the cycle
    test enth: week 1-14
    proviron (if i can find it):week 1-14
    Deca : week 1-12

i want to run the test longer than the Deca to try to get the natty test levels back to where they are supposed to be without a big gap in the test supression. i plan on running letro during the cycle and nolva at the end as part of my PCT. i have no idea what my diet is yet, but its gonna be HUGE lol. i dont plan on starting till sometime at the end of march.

current stats are as follows:

age-22
    height-6'3''
    weight-223 lbs
    bench-205x5
    squat-315x6
    body fat-more than it should be lol

pics of me now very soon to follow.

any input is greatly appreciated

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. What you propose sounds like a solid 3rd or 4th cycle, not a first. We just about always recommend test only for a first cycle. Each compound affects different people differently, if you start with several compounds and have an adverse reaction or unwanted sides, how would you know which compound caused it? I recommend test only for a first cycle, then add a compound for the second, etc. This way you learn how each compound makes you feel. With proper diet and training, and fresh receptors, great gains can be made from a test only first cycle. When you add compounds to your first cycle there is a point of diminishing returns, for instance if you gained 15-20lbs on test only, that wouldn't mean you would gain 45-60lbs on 3 compounds. I recommend saving the additional compounds for future cycles.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    test only dude.. if its your first u will get crazy gains from it! in Big we trust :-)

fdrx7man is offline Member
    whooaaa wait a sec??? u changed ur name!

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Drop the Deca And the Prov at Least

I did D-bol and Test E my first cycle and im +26lbs with a week of PCT left. Altho you might see more sides, you wont know which compound caused them. Go for Test only. IMO

Elusive is offline Associate Member
    I agree. Test only or maybe some dbol to jump start. Im on my first cycle (sust only) and im seeing nice gains.

rugbyguitargod is offline New Member
    thanks for the input guys. yea, i def dont wanna overdo it on my first go around. will test effect your endurance? in my profession, i have to be able to run still. i plan on mainly hitting the gym, but i need to at least maintain my cardio where it is right now. also, what is a good form of test that is quick acting to jump start my first month? thanks alot!

HURRICANE3500 is offline Junior Member
    test only to see how ur body reacts to it .. will be the base of your cycles from now on ..all u will need to see nice gains 1st cycle anyways

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Test E 250 twice a week. for 10 to 12 weeks

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^Agreed. Would be a nice start. I would go for at least 12 weeks, though.

Thread Information