wizard600 is offline Junior Member

Arimidex for 16 weeks

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if its cool to be on Arimdex for 16 weeks for this cycle. I wanted to take .25-.5 to keep water low and also to stop some ****matization.

Weeks1-16
    Testcyp 600/w

Weeks1-16
    Primobolan 600/w

Weeks12-16
    Winny Inj. 50mg ED

6 Months of HGH 4iu 5/2

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I would try to go w/o the a-dex until you have estrogen sides like gyno or excessive bloat. Primo and winny are both AIs(i.e. they are DHTs that will inhibit aromatization). Keep the a-dex on hand and if needed then start to use. Eliminating your estrogen will hinder your gains and can cause unhealthy side effects.

GL, looks like a very nice cycle and summers coming up, w/good diet and training you'll be jacked and ripped

thanks bro,

You know stupid me i forgot that primo, and winny acted as a AI, so ill just use the arimidex for PCT 8 days after last shot of test.

Quick question, I have 20ml of masterone100, would it be worth incorporating this towards end of cycle?

Damn diet is hard when im on all this cause i just want to eat and grow, in about 4 weeks i will start my cuting diet and severe cardio, honestly i just love building but like u said summer is around the corner so i gotta get ready....shit i dont even have time to goto the beach casue i work so damn much..

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I'd save the masteron for a later cycle. As for eating, eat away, I always do just make it protein, lots and lots of protein.

Make sure you have the a-dex before you start the cycle, always have an AI on hand "just in case". If you do start to get gyno, you have it right there to start versus ordering it and waiting however long it takes.

kfrost i feel you on that, i tried to eat as much protien as possible. And i already have Lions liqui-dex, clomid, nolvedex, letro. I also have B.d. proviron , and perscription Nolvedex. I have all that stuff on hand, better safe then sorry.

Thread Information