Thread: Just started

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

Just started

I just started my cycle and now have gotten really sick. I have only taken one injection of test enanthate 250. I am considering just getting off the cycle. As i am not very far in omly one injection would pct be needed. thanks

bigger_is_BETTER is offline New Member
    did you become sick as a side of the drug or are you just generally sick as in u have a cold lol as for pct not sure dunno anyone to run it after a single dose woulnt see the point if you ask me as you woulnt have gained any new muscle mass so what you trying to keep and i would say that 1week is far to quick for any sides to become noticable.

hope things turn out ok.

Thanks I would just be worried about my natural test if i come of with no pct. It is not a side effect just a normal cold that came on real quick. I cant even eat.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I just started my cycle and now have gotten really sick. I have only taken one injection of test enanthate 250. I am considering just getting off the cycle. As i am not very far in omly one injection would pct be needed. thanks
    I would ride it out and stick with it bro, the Test E won't kick in until week 4 or 5.

So would one injection be enough to lower my natural testosterone ? If i am feeling better by Monday i will ride it out.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    So would one injection be enough to lower my natural testosterone? If i am feeling better by Monday i will ride it out.
    I would not stop the cycle if I were you if that's what you are asking, if you do I highly doubt one injection is enough to worry about.

Thanks Bro, Hopefully by Monday i will be feeling much better and continue onward. This eating thing sucks though. I feel like i am melting away. I will just try to force the food down. Thanks again

Thread Information