SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member

my friend and mystery man

hey okay well guys well my friend is starten a cycle soon and he has got everything he is just waiting for his Test e, well anyways me him and couple of other girls and guys went to go see a movie today and my friend who is doing the cycle roomate calls and says some guy knocked on the door today with a mustash and was short and sotcky, mystery man his friend didnt answer the door, but with that in mind his test e was supposed to come today, the question is could this guy be like someone from dea or if his stuff got seized would he just get a letter and no guy would come to the door? anyone know ha the roommate said this guys was weird looking and have never seen them before and we live in small town so we know everyone ha his roomate is also dumb and dint answer the door. so if any one knows ha?

VIPLV is offline Junior Member
    How much did he order? Unless he ordered 100 vials I doubt the DEA would come knocking on your door!!! You usually just get a letter and write it off as a loss! I guess there's a first time for everything though!

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    is he going to have to sign for his gear or is it just supposed to come in the mail??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe it was just the mailman wanting him to sign. if there wasnt a note then im sure it was nothing because the mailman or postal inspector would of left something. maybe it was a neighbor wanting to use some sugar

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    well its supposed to come in the mail it wasnt mail person cuz one of his other packages came from the lady that usually deals out the mail no one knows who this guy was ha

Thread Information