Thread: water vs. oil

robkesl is offline Senior Member

water vs. oil

why arent more steroids made with water? or utilizing a re-constitution like gh or hcg . is oil cheaper in the long run? i mean i know that storing it is ideal in oil form, but its so much better injecting a water-based vs. an oil based, in my opinion

ive done many cycles and i remember one time trying to inject 5ccs of oil into my butt, using 23g. and it took a good 2 minutes to get it all in. that sucks,
    this morning i took 10ccs or cortizone in my shoulder, and it took a couple seconds, just like when i take my shots of gh.

are steroids more suseptable to break down, by re-constituting? im pretty sure test-suspension is a water based, do they make prop, or test-e water based?

kick6 is offline Banned
    Most steroids aren't soluble in water.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    This is right off the top of my head but I believe oil can handle more hormone mg per ml than water.

Also, water is more unsterile (usually) than oil.

Test Suspension and Winstrol are the only two things I know that are water based.

I would pass on it personally--if I did a cycle I would not try to inject more than 2 CC in glute, let alone 5 CC?

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    Most steroids aren't soluble in water.
    There you have it, sounds correct. Better way to suspend the hormone.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post
    This is right off the top of my head but I believe oil can handle more hormone mg per ml than water.

Test Suspension and Winstrol are the only two things I know that are water based.

I would pass on it personally--if I did a cycle I would not try to inject more than 2 CC in glute, let alone 5 CC?
    hit it right on the head.

house71 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post

With water based stuff you more of a chance of getting a bactiral infection(i cant spell). i love water based for the same reason you said...so easy to push in but after i got a bad infection after my shoot of winny i dont think i will mess with water based gear anymore..oral winny for me and a lot of liv-52 and milk thilse

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    so can you not prepare steroids like growth hormone ? i nor any friends have ever had a problem with infection if you use bactiostatic water, and just cleanliness, oh and 2cc in your glute is all your willing to do? i have a big butt, it can handle it.

but it has to hold enough hormone, if they can do it for suspension, i would think they could do it for anything.

im just curious why why they dont try it, i guess if it aint broke dont fix it.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    get aas thats made with eo instaed of gso or co. Goes through the pin allot faster.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    i read that oil is better.

Thread Information