Foreverbulking is offline New Member

Week after a ten week cycle

Just completed a ten week cycle of TEST E at 500 mg per week, with 20mg dynabol e/d for the first four weeks, now on this cycle my weight went from 207 pounds to 237 pounds, I gained about three inches on my thighs, three inches on my chest, 1.4 inches on my arms, but the thing I am concerned about is i have also gained two inches on my waist, is it possible at all that my gear was bunk and all the gains have just been fat, my arms dont appear to look any fatter but there is some noticeable fat gain on my chest and thighs.

I did manage to add thirty pounds to my ten rep max on benchpress and about fourty pounds on deadlifts, but no isolations or dumbell exercises seem to make any noticeable progress.

Does it sound like all my gains have been fat? has anyone out there had a similair experience? or do i sound like I was just expecting too much, my diet was quite clean about 1500 cals above maintenance from the get go, People have been saying I look noticeably bigger, but I also understand most people are unable to differentiate between muscle and fat, especially since they only really see me with a shirt on.

bit of a life-story post, I know.. sorry

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    do you have pictures? did your testicles shrink? did you have any other side effects that confirm that the steroids you used were real? acne, bloat, mood swings, very oily skin, etc?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Simple answer besides post pictures, do you thing it's fat or muscle? It should be easy to tell the difference. I can easily tell the difference between fat and muscle but maybe it's because I am at or under 12% That's another good reason people should NOT cycle who are above 15%.

If you gained 2" in the waist I would venture to say a lot of it is fat. With fat comes some strength gains but you probably gained some muscle also. IMO lean muscle always looks better than bulk/water weight.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I'd have to guess they were somewhat legit, could be underdosed
    30 lbs in 10wks on a clean diet.. would be hard to put on that much weight naturally unless your carbs were wayy off
    unless you were slammin mcdonalds all day and never moved. Did you use an AI while on cycle? A good portion of that could be water weight/bloat
    30 lbs added to your ten rep max bench is pretty solid imo but I guess that depends where you are at in your training

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    If you gained that much in 10 weeks im sure your gear was not bunk. Steroids dont add just muscle...if you eat like shit on cycle youre going to gain muscle but youre also going to get fat...

Foreverbulking is offline New Member
    Alright, thanks for the responses guys, its hard for me to say, I cant actually see any difference in looking at myself but when i measure with a tape everything has changed in terms of size, the only muscle i can really see that has changed are my quads, they are much bigger now when i flex my legs, I didnt really get any sides at all when i was on, infact if anything I think my acne problem cleared up somewhat, Im now twelve days out of cycle and my semen volume has increased heaps from when I was on and my libido hasnt dropped at all, not that it ever really increased while I was on, do i still run PCT if my libido is high? since i was due to start it in two days..

Will definately be waiting till im 10% or less body fat next cycle and getting mid cycle bloods done.

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    ALWAYS run PCT, no matter what you feel after a cycle. And 30lbs in 10 weeks sounds right with test and dbol . You are always gonna gain some fat with the muscle, even when lean bulking. If you didnt do any cardio the whole cycle you probably gained a slight amount of fat, and test/dbol will usually make you retain alot of water that you just have to work off after the cycle is over. I did a 10 week cycle, thought I didnt gain anything extreme since I only gained 15lbs(Lean bulking), thought i looked exactly the same, but when i taped and measured, I had gained a ton in size. Its so gradual that you really dont always see it in yourself. Sometimes its good to take a picture before you start, then one after and compare them.

Thread Information