steropower is offline Associate Member

Adding Tren..prevent gyno

I'm into 750mg Test E/w think of adding some Tren Ace.

What do i need to prevent gyno?I'm on Nolva 10mg/d but don't feel it as effective as it was in my last cycle(have been 2 months off after a 2 months cycle+and PCT with 20mg Nolva).Do i need to increase the dose?

I read about Letro and Caber but i'm confused.

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steropower View Post
    I'm into 750mg Test E/w think of adding some Tren Ace.

What do i need to prevent gyno?I'm on Nolva 10mg/d but don't feel it as effective as it was in my last cycle(have been 2 months off after a 2 months cycle+and PCT with 20mg Nolva).Do i need to increase the dose?

I read about Letro and Caber but i'm confused.
    Need more Info to help Ya BRo..Why are you running it, to prevent, or do you already have signs of it..You really don't want to run a AI unless you have to..Estrogen is much needed in the muscle building process...AI (letro ect) will actually minmize Estrogen..Serms(nova/clomid) will block estrogen from receptors..in breast ect...so you really have to deside what is going on....
    Now i will probably get Flamed for saying this, but there are some of us (myself included) That have been unsuccessful in Getting rid of Gyno..i have acually Spoken w/ a few IFBB Pro's here in NY, and they have told me to stop screwing around w/ all these AI ect..for combating GYNO and just have the surgery. They have acually all said the same thing, that if i am going to continue using AS/TEST that getting the surgery has for them resolved the issue..So this is what i am going to do this next winter..however thats not to say i do not use Nova/letro because the pain of the gyno is much less when i reduce the estrogen and or block it.
    Lastly if you do deside to run TREN.(you might want to try TREN _E200,less inj..same results for me) then YOU CAN NOT RUN A SERM WHILE ON CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will accually make GYNO WORSE..Only use it for PCT...If you get gyno while running Test/TREN you have to deside what TYPE of GYNO it is, ESTROGEN RELATED from TEST, OR PROGESTERONE GYNO from the TREN...if it is from PRogesterone then you have to use a PROGESTERONE BLOCKER like Dostinex/Brom ect.YOU REALLY NEED TO RESEARCH THIS BRO..it's very important...I love tren, i will never use Deca Ect..again.I am unhappy with the cycle im on now, but spent Alot of $$ on it so i will finish, but i will go back to My TREN/TEST/Dball cycles from now on, it is what my body response to ..MY SWEET SPOT...WE all have to find our own !

steropower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raw Deal View Post
    Need more Info to help Ya BRo..Why are you running it, to prevent, or do you already have signs of it..You really don't want to run a AI unless you have to..Estrogen is much needed in the muscle building process...AI (letro ect) will actually minmize Estrogen..Serms(nova/clomid) will block estrogen from receptors..in breast ect...so you really have to deside what is going on....
    Now i will probably get Flamed for saying this, but there are some of us (myself included) That have been unsuccessful in Getting rid of Gyno..i have acually Spoken w/ a few IFBB Pro's here in NY, and they have told me to stop screwing around w/ all these AI ect..for combating GYNO and just have the surgery. They have acually all said the same thing, that if i am going to continue using AS/TEST that getting the surgery has for them resolved the issue..So this is what i am going to do this next winter..however thats not to say i do not use Nova/letro because the pain of the gyno is much less when i reduce the estrogen and or block it.
    Lastly if you do deside to run TREN.(you might want to try TREN _E200,less inj..same results for me) then YOU CAN NOT RUN A SERM WHILE ON CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will accually make GYNO WORSE..Only use it for PCT...If you get gyno while running Test/TREN you have to deside what TYPE of GYNO it is, ESTROGEN RELATED from TEST, OR PROGESTERONE GYNO from the TREN...if it is from PRogesterone then you have to use a PROGESTERONE BLOCKER like Dostinex/Brom ect.
    I have some gyno from past but this time Nolva doesn't seem to reduce the itching around nipple.So mainly i use it for prevention.

Do i have to use both SERM and AI if using Test and Tren ?

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steropower View Post
    I have some gyno from past but this time Nolva doesn't seem to reduce the itching around nipple.So mainly i use it for prevention.

Do i have to use both SERM and AI if using Test and Tren?
    Notice i said in my post that you cannot use a serm while running a nandrolone , it will make the gyno worse, so if you do include TREN ..use a low dose of a AI ! NO NOVA?CLOMID.....serms for PCT are fine for any cycle though.So they wont be wasted............

Thread Information