es1167 is offline Junior Member

almost blacked out after injection? what happened

I'm currently on a cycle of:
    Test Prop 125mgEOD Wks 1-10
    Winny 50mgED Wks 5-10

I just started on the winnie yesterday and everything went alright. Then today my gf injected the winny in my delt and almost instantly I started sweating heavily, heart was pounding, my eyes felt like they were closing and I started to feel like I was going to throw up. My gf ran and got a trash can and I layed on the bed and felt like I was going to puke for awhile but eventually I cooled down and everything went away and now I feel fine. What happened?

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by es1167 View Post
    Winny 50mgED Wks 5-10

I just started on the winnie yesterday and everything went alright. Then today my gf injected the winny in my delt and almost instantly I started sweating heavily, heart was pounding, my eyes felt like they were closing and I started to feel like I was going to throw up. My gf ran and got a trash can and I layed on the bed and felt like I was going to puke for awhile but eventually I cooled down and everything went away and now I feel fine. What happened?
    1 of 2 things, you eather inj into a vein, wich does all those things you mentioned..you would be fine, or you just had one of those moments when you get nervous and your blood sugar drops, Kinda like phyc-in yourself out about your girl pinin Ya !

There's no way I injected into the vein I feel completely normal right now. I guess I just psyched myself out. Is it true that if you drink juice before injection it helps? This whole thing just weirded me out cause I've been injecting from 5 weeks and haven't had a single problem with this.

There's no way I injected into the vein I feel completely normal right now. I guess I just psyched myself out. Is it true that if you drink juice before injection it helps? This whole thing just weirded me out cause I've been injecting from 5 weeks and haven't had a single problem with this.
    Well i dont know how experianced you are, but injecting into a vein is what you mentioned and thats it..goes away like it came on..so i don't know why you said your fine now, you would be..but you also probably would of had a driping trail of blood like i get down my arm ect..............so im sure your right, Low blood due to anxioty..i get it myself and have to be carefull somtimes when inj..my hands sweat ectt... and i get faint like !

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Es1167....you said your gf injected you? Which is it? Yes you can drink the winny but its stupid to do so. Also, did you aspirate before you pushed the fluid in?

Yes, she injected me and she also aspirated and said it was nothing but bubbles.

mick86 is offline Member
    If you bled after the injection then you most likely injected into a vain, if not then I would say that you just got very anxious. Either way no harm done. (the above post was not visible when I started typing this)

there was very little blood at all, it was just like a normal injection.

Just for clarification I didn't mean drink the winny I meant if you drink say grapefruit juice does it help you to not black out.

mick86 is offline Member
    Lol, I understood what you meant. Here is something written by phate in another thread which can be found at Dam did my first shot.....

His answering why you would want to drink juice before injecting.

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    it's an old medical trick for people that are really nervous about their first injection, when you get really nervous and start to panic your blood sugar levels can drop drastically causing you to faint (happened to me once, was going a cyanocobalamin injection and after taking the needle out i just passed out for an hour), by drinking fruit juice before shooting your blood sugar levels are raised and it helps to keep them from dropping too low thus keeping you conscious throughout the injection

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Lol, I understood what you meant. Here is something written by phate in another thread which can be found at Dam did my first shot.....

His answering why you would want to drink juice before injecting.
    When i go to Doctors it happens to me, i bring hard candy, or Jack Daniels, LOL.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Happened to me the first few times I injected myself. I was terrified of needles and literally spent a good 30 minutes almost injecting myself until I finally took the plunge.

It'll go away after a while. My plastic surgeon told me about this and it is pretty common. It's called Vaso-vagal syncope. Just google it and you'll quickly realize this is what you had.

Yeah I guess that's what happened to me. It's just weird over the 5 weeks I've been on I never got like that over any injection.

Thanks for all the replies

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    most of the time a vein woulda caused also lotta coughing which he didnt mention due to oil being in the blood stream. yea i think he meant juice like apple juice. lol...i think anything if you belive it will help prolly will. like a placebo effect.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    See Post Number 10 and you will have your answer.

Passing out when injecting

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    this kinad happened to me on my first cycle near the end. I had a quad inject and i was sitting on my couch with my right leg stright and 1/2 way through, i got kinda dizzy and nauseous. It was strange

stoney_creek is offline Associate Member
    i did my first injection last night and i was feelin really wierd(never did a needle myself be4) got sweaty heart was pumping huge and got that faint feeling.

lone_ranger101200 is offline New Member
    same thing happened today after my shot of eq and deca , i passed out for a couple of seconds but after i ate something i was ok

bowwow is offline Junior Member
    It definitly has a lot to do with mental.

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    Ok if you injected in a vein you would be in big trouble, it was just mental or you kind of went it to shock. If it happens again lie down right away put your feet up and put a cold rag on your head it will go away instantly and if it dosent then there is something wrong

GDPURPLE is offline New Member
    I'm not even afraid of needles, but the 1st time I had to inject myself my hands were sweating so bad I could hardly hold the syringe. I've been fine since but there has been a few times after injecting that I felt kinda light headed for a minute or so. I like injecting myself, I don't think I could ever trust someone else to do it.

Hype is offline New Member
    Nerves. They hit me alot harder when someone else injects me. Esp if it was your very first shot. It goes away trust me bro

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Its a reaction of the body that can happen to anyone. Your veins enlarge in your legs and draw the blood from your head. I forget exactly what its called but thats basically it.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Here is a suggestion , MAN UP !

20gauge is offline Junior Member
    Bro try to do the injections yourself. You'll feel much more comfortable. My friend did it the first time and I had the same problem except I DID throw up. Just do it and when you do it, don't sit and think, what if what if what if, coz you'll just start panicking, just for a clean spot no veins e.t.c and push it in. That's assuming you didn't push into a vein.

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    I remember my first injection. I was shaky and sweating my ass off. I remember once I had pulled the needle out I started laughing out of relief. One of those feelings your happy it's over. Since then I've had alot of cycle and I still fear the shoulder nerve.

I would never let someone else inject me. I remember I went to go get a flu shot and I was yelling at the nurse to let me do it.

floridaboy07 is offline Associate Member
    You may have almost past out.. as your blood sugar drops a lil.. Caused by nervousness or that feeling after when u get light headed.. happens to me sometimes every 3 months or so

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Mostly in your head....have some sweet candy in your mouth during injection it may help.....but you may have also got a tiny amount in to a vein.....also as mentioned above try to inject yourself...you'll be more at ease.....even if your girl does the injections

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    to get technical it sounds like u injected into a vein or artery sometimes just cause u aspirate dont mean it cant happen. it is very easy to blow a vein or artery similar to an inexperienced iv nurse that blows 2 veins before she gets a good one. gear can enter the blown or exposed vein carrying the foreign substance to your heart or lungs. then the bodies natural defenses take over and attempt to expel the substance thru coughing or sweating or other means. i hope this makes sense to u cause i think i lost myself here to.

Malbolgia is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Here is a suggestion , MAN UP !
    HA HA HA. I was gonna say it was just the FEAR leaving his body!!

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raw Deal View Post
    1 of 2 things, you eather inj into a vein, wich does all those things you mentioned..you would be fine, or you just had one of those moments when you get nervous and your blood sugar drops, Kinda like phyc-in yourself out about your girl pinin Ya !
    no, if you inject directly in to a vein it is possible to end with a phone call home to mom and dad that their boy is dead - aspirate prior to all injections!!!!!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    In case you guys missed post #16

Do a search on vasovagal syncope, This is were mental stress cause physical symptoms in this case fainting. Vasovagal syncope is the most common type of fainting. The basics behind it is that the nerve that controls the cardiopulmonary tract (vagus nerve, aka cranial nerve X) is overstimulated and causes an inhibitory effect on the heart, lungs, and vicerol organs. This causes a drop in blood pressure, heart rate, breath rate, ect.
    Edit/Delete Message

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Winny 50mgED Wks 5-10

After inputting this into the Man-O-Meter

Thread Information