Thread: Cycle help!

Ryan121 is offline Associate Member

Cycle help!

First real cycle help needed. I am a 5 days a week gym guy that is serious about my workouts.

I am 29, 5'10, 185, diet on point ( track intake ), not sure of bf%, but not much. My goal is looking to get Cut (shred) for summer. I don't like to get stuck all the time, but will attempt to suck it up. I am looking for cycle suggetions. I am thinking Sus 250 and Tren . I need to know dosage suggestions and PCT.

I have ability to also go to Mexico to get Primo or really anything else, do u think I should do that rather than the Tren?
    Please give me suggestions

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Dude, stay away from Tren on a first cycle.. Most experienced users find the sides hard to deal with, not a good choice for a first timer.

A simple Test E cycle with the correct diet.

questions still not answer

Shifty...What is the dosage, length of cycle and PCT recommend for Test E.
    Will this shred me up good?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Diet and training will get you your goals, AAS is useless without them in order first.

Do a search on basic test only cycles,
    Check out the stickies in the PCT section,
    And check the diet forum stickies.

Then post a cycle, pct and diet.

We will critique but not spoon feed.
    This will work in your favour as then you will understand the compounds you are putting into your body and how they work.

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Like shifty said, its not a good idea to start stacking gear on your first ever cycle, ESPECIALLY not Tren . Test Eth only is probably your safest bet.

Sus250 is good, but you will need to inject EOD which might put you off mid way through being your first cycle and all.

Being that you are only wanting to cut up though, Prop with clen might be another option. Again though that would mean shooting EOD.

Test Prop and Clen ...what dose of Test? Also What is EOD?

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan121 View Post
    Test Prop and Clen...what dose of Test? Also What is EOD?
    eod is every other day

what test are u talking about? sust?

if so u should do about 500mg a week

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    with sust you have to inject every other day (eod), and prop is a shorter ester test that has to be injected ed or eod

here is some good info to read on a good first cycle for you to run, remember though, diet determines everything, you have to cut, the AS won't do it for you

Test Beginner cycle info

here, i'll lay out some stuff for you,
    first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

if you take the dbol, supplement with liv52 to help you liver cope with breaking down the dbol

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck

My diet is on pt for cutting 2444calories, 292 g protein, 193 carb, 53g fat.
    Your suggestions are great and truly appreciated. So the questio still remains: is the Test E 500mgs 1-12 a good cutting cycle? Wont I retain water? Shouldn't I add a cutter like winny or primo?

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    bro take everyones advice here. NO ONE recommends taking multiple compounds on a first cycle. You need to take one compound at a time so you know how your body reacts to it. If you stack 2 or 3 and get ****ed up then you wont know which one was the one that didnt work well with you. Also you should do a lil research before you start injecting shit into your body, it can be fatal. Personally your best bet would be: Test E 500mgs for 12 weeks with a good diet. Take the Test E split into 2 dosages to keep test levels stable and it will also lessen sides (you dont want test levels like a rollercoaster)typically like 250mgs mondays and 250mgs thursdays. You will probably retain some water but nothing serious just keep your diet on check.
    If you dont mind the injections then go with Test Prop 100mgs Every Other Day for 12 weeks, you will retain less water due to the shorter ester attached.
    Good Luck and keep us posted
    Last edited by eljugo16; 05-10-2008 at 12:39 AM.

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    if you are just trying to get cut why do you need to take steroids ? Your diet will get you that.

If you are trying to add muscle while getting more lean do the test propionate cycle (with your diet still in check) and run an AI like arimidex while you are on cycle to aid in keeping the water weight off.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan121 View Post
    My diet is on pt for cutting 2444calories, 292 g protein, 193 carb, 53g fat.
    Your suggestions are great and truly appreciated. So the questio still remains:
    is the Test E 500mgs 1-12 a good cutting cycle?with a good cutting diet and cardio it is an excellent cutting cycle
    Wont I retain water? probably, but running .25mg of arimidex eod will keep you from having high water retention
    Shouldn't I add a cutter like winny or primo?try a test only first, it's a good all-around cycle that you can do anything you want with.
    hope that helps

Again appreciate all the info. I have done so much research on different compounds. So I am back an orginal question...for leaning out should I do a Test E Cycle 500mgs/weekly or go with Primo b/c of its know cutting ability. I am ok with a Test cycle just the water retention would defeat my whole purpose maybe Arimedex would help with the water? Thoughts? Again thanks for ur input.

Thread Information