My wife has recently had a full blood panel and hormone check done to see if her test levels were low. She has been presenting many symptoms of low testosterone in women and we wanted to see where she was at. The problem is that many different labs consider "normal" to be very different from one to another. I also have researched and many doctors are now indicating that if a woman is presenting with low test, then they probably are. My wife is not looking to take a cycle for lifting purposes, her's would be more for a quality of life.

Stats:

30 years old
5'4"
132 lbs.

Total Testosterone : 55 (ng/dl) Reference Range 8-60 (ng/dl)
Free Testosterone: 0.8 (ng/dl) Reference Range 0.3-1.9 (ng/dl)

I know that the Free Testosterone is the most important and that is the utilized and unbound test. However, I also see that she is closer to the lower end of the scale and this sample was collected in the early a.m. so her levels would be higher. Levels can drop by as much as 1/3 to 1/2 by end of day. Secondly I have also researched and is seems that many Doc's are indicating anything below a 1.9 for free testosterone indicates a deficiancy.

I wanted to bounce this off of anyone out there who may have more knowledge than myself regarding this topic.

Much appreciated

Shaka0707