Bccornut is offline Junior Member

Just thoughts.....

Ok...Im not starting a cycle yet, waiting till my BF% gets down, and heres what I have Gear Wise got it three days ago...Ive also done a lot of reading on how a beginner cycle should just be one substance instead of stacked....But being that there's a lot of vets here I knew I could get an honest opinion....Ok on hand is...Test Prop and EQ...As well as clen in which I'm going to use to help me get the BF% down Im looking to lean up, im just curious as to what others think....thanks for the help guys..

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Stats?

6' 23 20%BF Waiting till I get down to below 15% before I even start...Diets good I was at 245 about a month and a half ago and was at 30%BF...Maintenance calories at that time were about 3300 Cut them back to around 2500 Weight now is 225 and waiting till the end of the month to get BF checked again...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    a prop/eq cycle will be fine for your first. eq is one of the safer drugs out there so thank god you choose that over tren . are you running it for 8 or 10 weeks?

Yeah 8- 10 and no I would never consider tren even if i was advanced...For me its always the safer route well ya know what I mean...So For a first I could combine the two which is what I had in mind...and in your opinion do you think EQ was a better choice than winnie???

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bccornut View Post
    Yeah 8- 10 and no I would never consider tren even if i was advanced...For me its always the safer route well ya know what I mean...So For a first I could combine the two which is what I had in mind...and in your opinion do you think EQ was a better choice than winnie???
    eq is definatly a better choice then winny in your 1st cycle. eq is less harsh and the injections are not as painful as winny. eq takes a while to build up in your blood bro so a 10 week cycle might be your best bet here. good luck and remember to consume at least 300 grams of protein a day and a low fat diet with alot of cardio.

Thanks Pietro.....yeah the cardio is deff going to be a big part, Im already doing cardio 5 days a week in the morning on empty stomach for 30-45min....U think thats enough or should I bump it up to 6 with 1day off....I dont do cardio on leg day though as I dont want to overtrain the legs...

Thread Information