the_trainer is offline New Member

Sustanon or test e

alright lads just about to do my first cycle got all my pct prior and anti-e but one problem where i live i cant get hold of test e anywhere can only get hold of sustanon , is this alright to run alone in first cycle? or should i keep looking for some test e
    cheers again

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    sust is ok to run alone in first cycle but it has to injected every other day to keep blood plasma levels stable, i've used sust in the past as part of a cycle alongside deca but never on its own, i prefer test E over sust but thats just my choice. Any reason you want to run sust or test on there own mate ?
    Last edited by Blackster1975; 05-13-2008 at 06:11 AM.

well its my first cycle i wona keep it simple. theres plenty of time to add more on. im very scepital because alot of the stuff in my area is fake. my mate add anadrol in his cycle once and didnt gain enything lol. so i have to stick wot no i real why do you think i could hrow some deca or dbol in there

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Stats mate? Age?

im 24, been lifting for 7 year. im 14 stone and my bodyfat is around 12 %

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    i personally like 500mg test e pw for 12 weeks, 400mg deca pw for 10 weeks & 40mg d/bol every day for 5 weeks, but everyone is diff mate hopefully some of the long time veterans will give you some better advice, good luck with what ever cycle you decide mate.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    If you can hang on and get Test E, go for that option. As you only have to inject twice a week.

As stated above Sus has to be injected EOD to maintain stable blood levels due to it having the short ester involved.

If Sus is ya only option its still a good choice.. as at the end of the day test is test.

Just be prepared for me frequent injections.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    my first and only cycle was sust and dbol , great gains great muscle growth and kept almost 20 pounds of solid muscle after the waterweight went down. As stated above, these days eod is the injection times for sus, way back when I did it, 2 times a week was fine, but you cannot ignore the science of AS as more and more is learned every day. My next cycle will be sust again but I will inject eod...honestly not looking forward to it...honestly I can hardly even remember the injections(except the first one) because they weren;t bad, just something about jabbing yourself with a big pin, good luck

thanks lad been alot of help, i think il get some test e, just to get my experience up with the injection and prep and that, wont to play it safe. cant wait to start. il keep you posted on the gains p.s brilliant forum by the way

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by the_trainer View Post
    thanks lad been alot of help, i think il get some test e, just to get my experience up with the injection and prep and that, wont to play it safe. cant wait to start. il keep you posted on the gains p.s brilliant forum by the way
    Test E is the easier choice, will def get you used to injecting.

Make sure you use an oral kickstart to make sure ya not disappointed with the start of the cycle.

Good luck with it!

BlackWidow is offline Associate Member
    For me, I used both..
    Enanthate was good. Sustanon gave me hell of acne, mood disturbances, water retention and sexual proplems.... And yes, I was injecting it EOD. so, go with the ENANTHATE...

Thread Information