DS21 is offline Member

Blood in the syringe??

I was injecting my prop this morning and did everything as normal, asparted saw the air bubbles so I start injecting and almost to the end of the injection blood goes into the syringe. I stopped injecting and pulled out but the other wierd part was no blood came out like usual. I am not worried, just trying to figure out what could have happened??

Thanks

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    whre you shaking or moving around

DS21 is offline Member
    Not at all. It was a quad injection, so really stable.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welll from what most say that have experienced this... you would have known if it went intraveneous...fever, vomit, nauseated, feel like you want to die...

anyhow, try and keep pressure on the plunger as you finish up because it will start to suck.... as you move or pull out you could knick something and cause some blood to start sucking....maybe capillaries..

the bottome line is you are ok now, so should not be too big....just take mental notes.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    How does blood go into the syringe when you are injecting? Did you stop injecting and aspirate again? Do you think the pressure of the liquid in your leg just mixed with some blood and then came back into the syringe?
    Strange.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    I was injecting my prop this morning and did everything as normal, asparted saw the air bubbles so I start injecting and almost to the end of the injection blood goes into the syringe. I stopped injecting and pulled out but the other wierd part was no blood came out like usual. I am not worried, just trying to figure out what could have happened??

Thanks
    probably just knicked a vein,,no worry

yellowledbetter is offline Junior Member
    Happens to me hear and again. Like Rockenred said try and keep pressure on the plunger when pulling out. I never do and somtimes get a drop or two of blood.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    How does blood go into the syringe when you are injecting? Did you stop injecting and aspirate again? Do you think the pressure of the liquid in your leg just mixed with some blood and then came back into the syringe?
    Strange.
    Because your heart is moving your blood so it can go back into the needle.

Thread Information