Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Cyp cycle

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member

Test Cyp cycle

I am running 400mg per week for my first steroid cycle. I am on week 4 now and I heard it will kick in week 5-6. I was wondering could I run it for 15 weeks? Then run HCG and Nolva as my PCT. I have taken two m1t cycles before and they were great. I kept around 12 lbs gains. How much better is Test Cyp than m1t?

Another question is since i am going to start week 5 on Monday, is it possible to stack it with something else like winny for the last 6 week or will it be useless?

My stats:

Weight: 205
    BF: 15%
    Last edited by Stoneco|d; 05-04-2008 at 10:14 AM.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah you can run it 15 weeks but i dont really think you need to. the sooner you get off the sooner you can start your next cycle. but test cyp is a lot diff and better than m1t. you will be pleased. i would just stick to test only for your first real cycle but if you really want you can throw winny in on the last 6 weeks of your cycle @50-75 mgs ed.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    first cycle id like to stack to a test only cycle to keep it simple as a beginner , i wouldnt add anything else to it. and yes you can run 15 weeks , longer you run the harder your going to crash which is why you better had a damn good pct.

Ok thanks guys, I will just run Test Cyp and see how that goes. I got HCG and Nolva on hand, would I need anything else?

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    oh coarse it would always be better to have things on hand like letro or an ai incase gyno flares up but other then that if you have no prbs, hcg and nolva are fine

yeah i would get an AI bro. you dont want to have any issues with gyno.

Thanks man. A couple of friends told me I should try a Tren cycle but I'll come back later for that. I'll stick to what I am doing now.

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneco|d View Post
    Thanks man. A couple of friends told me I should try a Tren cycle but I'll come back later for that. I'll stick to what I am doing now.

Thanks for the help.
    good thing you are smarter than that. you have any questions come here first.

hauss man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    longer you run the harder your going to crash which is why you better had a damn good pct.
    i doubt extending your cycle 3 more weeks will cause you to "crash" harder.

what the hell is crash? do you mean shut down? because regardless if he is on 12 or 15 weeks he will be shutdown and imo 3 extra weeks won't make recovery any harder.

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    i doubt extending your cycle 3 more weeks will cause you to "crash" harder.

what the hell is crash? do you mean shut down? because regardless if he is on 12 or 15 weeks he will be shutdown and imo 3 extra weeks won't make recovery any harder.
    there is no reason for him to run a 15 week cycle for his first cycle.

why not? cyp is a long ester and imo doesn't really start kicking unti week 8.

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man View Post
    why not? cyp is a long ester and imo doesn't really start kicking unti week 8.
    ive never heard anyone say that it doesnt kick in till week 8.. your levels peak around week 4..

so once your levels peak then the gains magically come overnight? if he wants to rin 3 more weeks, what is the big deal?

i just dont think that he will see a big diff running it 12 weeks then 15 weeks. i feel that the gear would be better used in next cycle

its only 6mls and with how cheap test is, if he is still seeing results why cut it short?

Reason why I want to run it 15 weeks is because I am already losing like 6 weeks or more, don't know when it will kick in. I am pretty big, I want to take full advantage of Test Cyp. It's true if I run 10-12 weeks on Test Cyp, I would start my next cycle sooner but I am in no rush.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude, I am about to run a Test Cyp cycle myself. I might do four weeks of d-bol in the beggining and maybe some Winny at the end. Keep us posted and get some pics if you can

Well here are some pictures from my progress. First one was 4 months ago, the 2nd one is recent. So I will post another when I am done my cycle. I should be lean after this cycle. I do 1 hr cardio in the morning (empty stomach) then I eat all my carbs and protein till around 4-5pm when I do weights plus 1 hr cardio. My strength right now is really good, I am so curious on how much stronger I would be once this kicks in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Cyp cycle-697672orig.jpg   Test Cyp cycle-dsc00129.jpg  

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for shaving bro lol, technically you can run that test for the rest of your life if you wanted...would that be wise? no. If you want to run the cycle for 3 weeks longer I dont think it would be a big deal at all, remember the cyp will stay in your system for 2 weeks or so after your last injection so it will actually be a 17 week cycle =/

ggoyal is offline Junior Member
    good job on shaving that.

stoney_creek is offline Associate Member
    could u specify wut u mean by crash, is that just stopping the test and having no natural test production ne more?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    See what your final results are at the end of cycle, you may not even want to do another, or maybe you will. If your gains are significant then stack next after pct and if they're minimal gains you may want to look at your diet and workout routine, I'm not saying you have a bad one now, just to be clear. The point I'm trying to make is that this isn't for everyone.

lol I wax my back and trim my chest when summer time hits. In the winter, I could careless. I am using this cycle for cutting, I still want to lose fat. I am taking a break from cardio for a week then hitting it up again. The day I get ripped would be the best moment of my life lol. Cutting down from 280 is hard, unlucky guy I guess.

One question if anyone knows, would steroids heal my joints? I got a problem on my left arm. The joint between my tricep and elbow is hurting like a bitch. It's been hurting for a while now and I read stuff that steroids heals it. I know when I was on m1t, my joints were perfect. Once test cyp hits would I feel better? I can't do skull crushers at all nor dips(like I used to). I used to do 3 plates over my weight in dips, now i struggle with doing 15 reps with my own weight.

_007 is offline Associate Member
    i use this stuff you can ask your doctor about it. It is injected directly into a joint yeah it sucks & hurts alot but only needs to be done once or twice a year. Its called Depo-Medrol

Ya I think I am going to wait a week see what happens. If it still hurts then I will talk to a doctor. If it needs time to heal then I will just forget about skull crushers and for dips I'll just do my weight. I am sure this would need at least a good 6 months of rest. I have heard it may be unrecoverable. Got a couple friends who do bodybuilding and compete, they can't do dips nor skull crushers for past 5 yrs or so.

One question
    My friend wants to give me free dbol pills since he had bad side effects on them. Would it do any good if I take it mid way into my cycle. I know it's best to kickstart a cycle and use it for 4 weeks @ 40mg. I am starting week 5, would it hurt if I use it for weeks 5 and 6. He has 61 pills @ 10mg, maybe 40mg a day for 2 weeks? If it won't help at all then I won't take them. I got milk thristle for liver protection. So by the time I am done the 2 weeks, my test cyp would kick in for sure plus it's a 15 week cycle.
    Last edited by Stoneco|d; 05-05-2008 at 07:20 AM.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Save the Dbol for your next cycle, and I disagree with the Cp kicking in at 8 weeks. Just my opinion though

Since I am getting them for free, I don't mind using them now. Also I am on Test E now, for the rest of my cycle. I injected today and I went to do some chest (did chest on friday). I was recovering pretty good set after set. I did 2 warmup sets and 4 heavy sets (incline,decline,flat). I only gave 1 min apart each set. I did 10-12 reps on all sets, except 15 reps for my warm ups. I think it's starting to kick in, so ya I believe week 6 is when I would start to really feel it. Don't know if it's Test E that speed it up or w/e but Cyp and E should be almost identical. I am feeling damn good I must say, wow my veins pop out alot lol.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Personally I'd do the Dbol at 30mg e/d and you'll get 3 weeks out of it. Some nice extra strength and less bloat at the lower dose spread out

MasterShake is offline Member
    ^^^x2, and it's no big diff between 12 and fifteen weeks, but for a first cycle, there's no need to run it that long. If he is still getting huge gains, then maybe... but most likely, his receptors will be pretty saturated by week 12, and he could cut it there and not waste the gear.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I would stop at 12. Mainly because of the shut down. Plus its always hard on my cardiovascular system when I put on that much weight. So 15 weeks for me would be too long not because of saturation but I like to go ahead and give my body time to adjust to the weight. Plus I seem to keep more gains on a shorter cycle.

So you guys really think if I run 12 weeks instead of 15 would be better? Like a 15 week cycle is useless?

Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp/E
    Weeks 8-12 Winny @ 50mg

Weeks 14-17 PCT

?

MasterShake is offline Member
    I never said a 15 week cycle is usless, but extended cycles are usually something you graduate into because it's harder for your body to recover the longer your nats are suppressed. So 12 weeks is the suggested beginner cycle.

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    15 wks is not useless but remember Hopefully your thinking LONG TERM! 12 wks OF test only is perfect. especiallY if its working dont mess with it enjoy the results and think LONG TERM! so many of my friends want everything NOW theire first cycle is stacked with everything in the medicine cabinet. im 36 YO been lifting for 21 yrs BE PATIENT!!!

bearman is offline New Member
    Ok, new to this board, but have been a mod on several others. Just changed user name. Anyway, imo I don't see why running it so long is necessary. You should start seeing nice results with Cypionate in the first 4th or 5th week. When you run it to long your receptor sites will fail to recongnize it and you are throwing your money away. I have been doing this 15 yrs and I never run over 12 wks.

Bear

OK how about what I posted above

Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp/E
    Weeks 8-12 Winny @ 50mg
    Weeks 14-17 PCT

I'd rather save my gear for my next cycle if I am throwing away my money away. Only results I see so far is better recovery and more leaner, my strength is the same.

OK how about what I posted above

Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp/E
    Weeks 8-12 Winny @ 50mg
    Weeks 14-17 PCT

I'd rather save my gear for my next cycle if I am throwing away my money away. Only results I see so far is better recovery and more leaner, my strength is the same.
    You dont wanna wait 2 weeks after you discontinue the winny for PCT. Either move your winny 2 weeks back or start your pct the day after you discontinue the winny.

so run winny weeks 10-13 (4 weeks) then pct week 14?

so run winny weeks 10-13 (4 weeks) then pct week 14?
    yes sounds good

Alright sounds good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information