bob1da is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

First Time... A few Questions... need your help!!!

Firstly a little about me

Im 6 foot 1 and weigh 70 kg's (154 pounds). Been training for the last 2 years with minimal results on creatine, protien powders etc. I have an extremely athletic build and fast metabolism with body fat in the region of 4-6%.

I'm just at the point where i'm sick and tired of people saying i'm skinny and that i'm losing weight (Which i'm not... its pretty much constant.) If i dont train and eat correctly (5 meals per day + 2 mass builder Shakes high carb/protien) I lose weight!

So here's the deal... Ive decided to go the root of juice for a little while (around a month). My goal is around 80 kgs. To pick up some wight and gain a few extra pounds of decent muscle mass.

My Stack (all oral... I'm petrified of needles!)

Pituitary Growth Hormone ,
    D-Anabol,
    Deca 200,
    Clen

(All oral and a month Supply)

My Questions???

While on this stack for as short as a month... Should i take an anti-aromatase product or skip it? What recomendations... if any as to product i should use???

What can I reasonably expect from this stack? At the moment I'm training 5 times a week intensely and been going for the last 4 months solid. I want to keep my athletic look and stay away from looking boxish (if you know what I mean?)

Should I take clen with such a low body fat 4-6%? Or leave it out?

Any other comments will be greatly appreciated...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Oh boy, here we go again. Your weight will change, if you weight the money you spend, that is how much you can expect your overall weight to decrease.
    Let me guess, you eat plenty but have a really fast metabolism, right?
    Your diet is your problem, and fixing that is the only thing that will help you.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    why are you using clen in your bulking cycle?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob1da View Post
    Firstly a little about me

Im 6 foot 1 and weigh 70 kg's (154 pounds). Been training for the last 2 years with minimal results on creatine, protien powders etc. I have an extremely athletic build and fast metabolism with body fat in the region of 4-6%.

I'm just at the point where i'm sick and tired of people saying i'm skinny and that i'm losing weight (Which i'm not... its pretty much constant.) If i dont train and eat correctly (5 meals per day + 2 mass builder Shakes high carb/protien) I lose weight!

So here's the deal... Ive decided to go the root of juice for a little while (around a month). My goal is around 80 kgs. To pick up some wight and gain a few extra pounds of decent muscle mass.

My Stack (all oral... I'm petrified of needles!)

Pituitary Growth Hormone ,
    D-Anabol,
    Deca 200,
    Clen

(All oral and a month Supply)

My Questions???

While on this stack for as short as a month... Should i take an anti-aromatase product or skip it? What recomendations... if any as to product i should use???

What can I reasonably expect from this stack? At the moment I'm training 5 times a week intensely and been going for the last 4 months solid. I want to keep my athletic look and stay away from looking boxish (if you know what I mean?)

Should I take clen with such a low body fat 4-6%? Or leave it out?

Any other comments will be greatly appreciated...
    first of all my man, if you look at all the stuff you bought it is not real. those are prohormones. or as i like to call the amateurhormones. second at 6'1" 154 pounds steroids are not for you. you need to go to the diet forum and learn there once you can gain about 20 lbs naturally you could probably consider steroids. but if you diet is no good you can take all the steroids you want but you will not grow with insufficient nutrients. i hope this helps....

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    lex u ruind it

Deen54 is offline Member
    D-anabol
    Deca 200

lol!!

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    If you wanna bulk up definately leave clen out. I agree with the rest of them about your diet. Look at increasing your calories first, that can be a start.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm so glad i found this forum, haven't laughed so much in a long time lol.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    hahahaha this shit is sooo funny

Thread Information