jmoose is offline Junior Member

injection site pain?

Me and my boy just did our first injections. We both used 23g 1inch pins in the glute. However I shot a mix of prop and and enth and he just shot straight enth. I experienced no pain after words or lumps. However he felt a throbbing soreness then a little lump afterwards. Any help would be much appreciated

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    first time users?

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoose View Post
    Me and my boy just did our first injections. We both used 23g 1inch pins in the glute. However I shot a mix of prop and and enth and he just shot straight enth. I experienced no pain after words or lumps. However he felt a throbbing soreness then a little lump afterwards. Any help would be much appreciated
    Depending on were the gear came from..there were some batches high in BA, and the lab cleared the shelf, and gave out credit to replace it, it was a large number of people that experianced a baseball soze lump, and pain..i was one of them, and they replace $1400 worth for me..it was so bad i couldnt give the shit away, LOL..the only thing i like is that when i shot mt Delt, it swelled like Jay cuttler for a wk, LOL, had to do the otherone because i looked retarted w/ one huge delt..My wife was going around the house singing "MY lumps, My lumps, My Big ASS Steroid Lumps" LMFAO !
    the gear was
    Test-E
    Tren Ace
    SUS325

yeah first time

should i be worried? should i start shooting with 1.5 inch instead or is 1 inch enough

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tooooooooo short for glutes, you need at least a 1 1/4" 23/25 gauge 1 1/2 would be best.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raw Deal View Post
    Depending on were the gear came from..there were some batches high in BA, and the lab cleared the shelf, and gave out credit to replace it, it was a large number of people that experianced a baseball soze lump, and pain..i was one of them, and they replace $1400 worth for me..it was so bad i couldnt give the shit away, LOL..the only thing i like is that when i shot mt Delt, it swelled like Jay cuttler for a wk, LOL, had to do the otherone because i looked retarted w/ one huge delt..My wife was going around the house singing "MY lumps, My lumps, My Big ASS Steroid Lumps" LMFAO !
    the gear was
    Test-E
    Tren Ace
    SUS325
    UG test E has just done the same for me, week off furkin work due to the swelling, not down to the BA though, it's some crap raw enanthate powder being supplied to uG labs 3 iv'e heard of so far, crappy ph levels due to high carbolic acid content.

today my glute is ridculously sore. Does that mean that perhaps because of my low bf percentage that i still mananged to inject into the muscle?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Your ass will be sore. Thats normal

yeah i understand that but my question is more to the extent of if i didnt hit the muscle and just released the test into the fat then would there still be soreness?

ILuvTestEn is offline Associate Member
    I've been away from the site for about 6 months but I'm glad to see the injection site pain questions haven't gone away, lol.

i just want to know if i made it into the muscle given the description above

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    how far in did you stick the needle and what portion of the glute?

i stuck it in all the way and toward the left top quarter but more towards the center

on the steroid .com website it said to refer to this website http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-...injection.aspx and on there it says to pin with 1.25 in 23 g so i figured 1in 23g would be fine due to my low body fat. and my source also said that 1in would be enough for me

im guessing since the sides of my throat are swollen that i hit the muscle? correct? test flu symptoms perhaps?

Thread Information