FIRST CYCLE
    stats
    21 years
    15%BF
    training for 3 1/2 years
    214 lbs was (127 lbs when i started)
    6"1'
    train 6 times a week
    im not gonna say my diet is perfect cause nothing is perfect lol... but it is good i try and eat a clean high protein diet but sometimes give in to temptation..
    i was going to run test e but i cant get a hold of it as it is hard to get anything in australia its suxs

so im going to run sus 250 2ml per week
    got nolvas on hand if u start to get gyno and im going to use them for pct 2.
    my question is should i inject every 2nd or 3rd day to achieve stable levels?
    also should i front load i dont think i should as sus contains prop wat do u guys reckon hope u can help me out.
    Last edited by spiromik; 05-21-2008 at 05:22 AM.

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    sust every 4 days, upto you whether you front load ppl have different opinions on it, always keep nolva on hand, you should be good to go, dont forget diet is more important than aas

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Sust should be run EOD or your wasting the test-p in it. Now I understand there is not a lot of prop in Sust but for the best results and least amount of sides go eod anyway.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    might want to get alittle better PCT lined just a serm is pretty weak atleast throw a AI in... my advice nalva clomid and an AI...

dont worry about frontloading... shoot eod or e3d day atleast making each dose equal and equaling 500 mg a week hop e that helps ya
    Last edited by duggadoo; 05-21-2008 at 09:29 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you could find Test Cyponate that would be the same as Enthanate but if Sus is your only choice than I think more frequent injections would be warranted hell I shoot Enthanate every 3.5 days. EOD would probably be best maybe.5cc

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    if anything i would wait one more year at the very least...you're still young...u should use that time and educate yourself a little more...you have great gains naturally..keep doing that and push it a little harder before you jump on any gear...thats just my opinion

quicknissan2008 is offline New Member
    spiromik---> come and join http://www.ozroids.net its a new Australian forum and we are all local to each other.

Thread Information