Thread: Alittle Advice

KRAZYPITBULL is offline Junior Member

Question Alittle Advice for MMA

Im in need of some solid gains and fat cut within three months.. I have a MMA fight coming in sept and need to gain a few then shred down to 185lbs, i weigh 192 now and hopefully this cycle i have will put me where i want..

Finabolan (tren 75) 125mg ED

Winn 50 50mg 2X daily

Dbol 25mg Daily

Test Prop 100mg EOD

again im 192lbs, i want to get up to at least 200lbs then shred down the fat to 185 so i can fight..

any Suggestions or Idea or am I doing this the correct way
    Last edited by KRAZYPITBULL; 05-21-2008 at 09:39 AM.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    i would say just go with the test prop since most of those compounds have pretty good muscle building quality and you could end up gain 30 pounds haha I would try a light cycle to try and hit 200lbs... dont want to heavy with muscle and not be able to make weight

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    oh yea and give full stats age? height? weight? years training? cycle exp?.... And do you get tested for these fights?

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    just go with the Test-prop and tren . tren is awesome for cutting and bulking, its all diet dependent. i dont see a reason you'll need the winny and dbol . the winny will prolly hurt your joints during cardio and Dbol screams "im juicing". i guess you could use it as a jump start. just my opinion so......

Quote Originally Posted by duggadoo View Post
    oh yea and give full stats age? height? weight? years training? cycle exp?.... And do you get tested for these fights?
    im 28 5'10 192lbs 3 years , this will be my 2nd cycle and im not sure if we get tested, it is a amateur fight so im not too sure..
    I was thinking to frontload the dbol , take the test prop and the tren 75 just for solid gains and agression , maybe even the halo few weeks before

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hi

why are you wanting to use to orals and two that are the complete opposite of each other whats the reasoning and the tren takes a while to get out of your system if your going to get blood tested too may want ot take tha tinto consideration if your drug tested tren will will your endurance by the way

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRAZYPITBULL View Post
    Im in need of some solid gains and fat cut within three months.. I have a MMA fight coming in sept and need to gain a few then shred down to 185lbs, i weigh 192 now and hopefully this cycle i have will put me where i want..

Finabolan (tren 75) 125mg ED

Winn 50 50mg 2X daily

Dbol 25mg Daily

Test Prop 100mg EOD

again im 192lbs, i want to get up to at least 200lbs then shred down the fat to 185 so i can fight..

any Suggestions or Idea or am I doing this the correct way
    these are all prohormones.............................except the test prop..............

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell him, he can get a great deal at buysteroids.com

i need my endurance , so ive dropped tren but dbol and prop im still going to use, winny im iffy on, im hearing to much of both sides that its awesome for the dry look but shit for my joints and ill get injured easier...
    maybe just stick with dbol and test ? this kills my lean muscle added that i need though..maybe ill have to jump up in weight class

again, you do know everything you are speaking of here is fake steroids correct?

larger image Tren 75 *
    $85.00
    Tren 75 can typically add 5-10 lbs of high quality muscle to users, but much more strength than a mere 5-10 lbs typically produces. All of the muscle gained with Tren is solid and not water or fat - this is why it's a very potent agent for any type of cycle.

Add to Cart:

Model: Finabolan

larger image Winn-50 *
    $95.00
    Winn-50 is very popular among bodybuilders on a cutting cycle, as well as athletes who compete in strength/speed sports. It can add several pounds to the user while increasing strength far above previous levels. For a strength/speed athlete or a bodybuilder on a cutting cycle, Winn-50 will allow the user to gain strength and quality muscle increases.

Add to Cart:

Model: Vanazolol

larger image D-anabol 25 *
    $85.00
    D-anabol is most commonly used in bulking and strength cycles. It is very effective at adding weight. This weight is almost always accompanied by huge increases in both strength and an increased ability to recover from intense training. No prescription required

Add to Cart:

Model: Metandesenolone

so these will not affect your endurance as you have stated.

Thread Information