FFFTW is offline New Member

(yet another) first cycle help!

Hey guys and gals. New to this whole thing... came here for a little (or maybe a lot) of help. I've already bought, as far as my friends told me, everything I need. I had it all planned out perfectly, and then another friend came in and told me that it was way off. So he told me to come here and ask!

Where do I start? 22 years old, 6'1, 165 pounds. Working out on and off for the last 4-5 years, I usually get sick of doing it because it feels like it doesn't do anything after 4-5 months of 5 days a week, so I give up. Which is the reason I am now trying injections. I've been working out hard for the last month, jogging twice a day, lots of protein, some creatine, and lots of food (all healthy, no fast food etc), try to mix up the meals every day, all food groups etc.

Anyways.
    I have a 10ml vial of t-400, and a 10ml vial of Cyp250. I have a bunch of milk thistle(3x a day), a good multivitamin (2x a day), and Testostro Grow HP (3x a day).

My friend I got all this stuff from told me to start off with the t400. 90% of what I want to get out of this whole cycle is weight/mass, since I have tried everything I have heard of, and nothing I do will help me gain weight (most actually I lost weight). He told me 1CC of T-400 every 2 days. i.e. the bottle will last 20 days.... then once it is gone, go to the Cyp-250, and do that 1CC every 2 days, again another 20 days. That = 40 day cycle. Seemed a bit short to me,as I was told it would be 10-12 week cycle, but I was excited. He said follow the instructions with the Multi-vitamin, the Testostro grow, and I threw in the milk thistle on my own.

Talked to a friend, and he said the t-400, 1cc every 2 days seemed like way too much. Opinions please?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    do not listen to your friend. He is WAY off. He has you doing an average of over 1300 mgs a week. 500 is usually recomended for a first cycle.

I would hold off. If your 6'1 and 165 your diet is off. Right down what you eat., I promise you its not nearly enough once you see it on paper. Check out the diet forum on here too

StillLearnin is offline New Member
    exactly!! Diet is a deal maker or breaker whether using or not!

Hmm..... definately not what I wanted to hear...

What if I already started my injections, and wanted to continue them, and in the meantime pick up my eatings? I already did my first injection last night, and THEN my friend told me to hold off on second.
    So if 500/week is recomended, should I be doing 1cc every 5-6 days?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    honestly i would just stop. If you dont have your diet down and eat enough you wont grow no matter what you take. If you were eating more you would be more then 165. You would gain something fat or muscle. I dont want to see you waste your cycle. Better of getting straight then starting it.

1.25cc to get tech. but for example pick a day for you and do it on that day each week. so every sunday for example.

yeah gix is def right man you are already small, so a min of 2g of protein per lb a day plus moderate to high amount of carbs ...good healthy ones, with a lower but healthy fat intake!

Last time I went 2.5 months on a 2g/lb and lots of carbs diet, working out 5x a week, i lost 10 pounds.... LOL

how often ( meals a day...times, etc.), supplements, was it consistently? maybe cut the jogging out or atleast down

So Still, you're saying 1.25cc, once a week? so 500mg a week then... and is that testostro grow the only estrogen blocker/etc I need? It's a 2 in 1, the converter too, is it not?

look i would get your diet in order then when you got that going, 500mg a wk is fine, and get some clomid or nolvadex for pct

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Ok take your test injections every 3.5 days. You'll want to take 500mgs of the test each week like gixxer said. By spiltting it up every 3.5 days your blood levels will be better off. 1300mgs a week is way too much! I think you need to check out the diet forum too. Theres a thread there on "how to bulk" I suggest you read that it might be able to give you some tips.

What about the cyp250? How much a week should I be taking of that, when the time comes?

Another question..... the testostro grow I am taking that has the converter/estrogen blocker says only to take for 21 days, and then take a 3-4 week break.... what do I take during my break if I am still on my cycle?

mauler is offline Associate Member
    hey dude im new and my opinion is you need to wait and figure out what your doing. seems like you have no clue. your going to jack your body up. read the pct thread. you dont take estrogen blockers generally during your cycle , you do after. if you start having gyno sides you can take letro or armidex i believe. im still learning though and doing research. someone who knows more please correct me.

I have my PCT figured out already, I already have my clomid and novadex good to go.

and that's why I came here... to figure out what I'm doing.

Thread Information