Thread: proviron

john vega is offline Associate Member

proviron

guys,

i have a general question about deca and its lowering effects on ur sbhg levels and the elevated prolactin levels..

i was wondering wat wud be a better AI to use with deca..proviron or arimidex , since i have both..i have hcg and know itll help your leydig cells to produce morre sperm in the testes..guess im trying to avoid deca dick too, so i rrad up and proviron had been stated to cause continuous erections and controls sbhg levels...im kindda confused here.

my cycle is weeks 1-10 deca 400 mgs ew
    weeks 1-12 test cypionate 400 mgs ew

i have arimidex and proviron and clomid and nolva. i know nolva can induce gyno in conjunction with deca, but im not sure if, or when to introduce the proviron. and if i do, do i still ned adex for pct or just continue the proviron all the way ru with adex..

thanks guys for ur support, once again....

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    read into dostinex, or brommo, these help with prolactin. raise your test 100mg to 200mg above your deca to help avoid deca dick

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    btw keep running arimadex through the pct. i have never heard of anyone using proviron through a pct... would be interesting to see what peoples opinions on that would be

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Proviron is not for PCT. It should be part of your cycle not part of pct (imo).

sdc
    sdc is offline New Member
    My last stack was test prop, with Masteron and anavar . I ran 4 weeks of nolva and proviron then two weeks of proviron alone. It was hands down the best recovery I have ever had. I never once lost my sex drive and kept my gains pretty well. I always crash after a cycle but this time I didn't. I think the proviron kept my sex drive going while my body recovered. That's what's important to me. There is nothing worse for motivation then being lathargic with a limp dick. Mind you my doses were all relatively low and cycle length was 12 weeks.

sdc
    Also just had my blood work done and doc said everything was excellent, and asked me what I eat because my cholesterol was so low. 4.1. I don't know what range that is though, He said keep doing what I was doing. (he didn't mean juice though)
    So people who say orals will mess up cholesterol,. that's not always the case, low doses with good diet and cardio will do the trick

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Interesting, what were your doses of proviron and nolva?

sdc
    I did one 20mg tab of nolva and one tab of proviron not sure of dose strength. They are sample packs that have not for sale stickers that you cannot peel off. I have tried hcg , clomid everthing. This is the way I will go for now on. Also I find the recovery from short esters way better, because you start pct right away rather then waiting util your levels drop. By that time you are already craching then you have to play catch up.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would use bromo/caber to deal with prolactin issues when using any kind of 19 nor's, also i would include the adex to help with any estrogen issues within the cycle. Proviron can be used within the cycle to help with SHBG levels or can be an excellent addition to pct compounds if there are problems with libido.

sdc
    Also with the nolva I lowered the dose to 10ED, then 10EOD then 5eod for the last week or so. So I did a little more than 4 weeks. I figured that way I wouldn't have an estrogen rebound.

sdc
    What does Brome/Caber do. I didn't have any issues at all during cycle, but once again I do low doses.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by sdc View Post
    What does Brome/Caber do. I didn't have any issues at all during cycle, but once again I do low doses.
    Like i said before it will deal with any prolactin issues and help keep your dick from going limp and your nipples lactating, normally when using any 19 nor's prolactin can be an issue and these compounds will keep it at bay.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    It acts as a dopamine antagonist... and higher dopamine then in turn lowers prolactin.

Lower prolactin (prolactin will also kill sexdrive) + Higher dopamine will also result in a feeling of well being and high sex drive in a lot of cases.

Random blah from wikipedia (of all places!)

Regulating prolactin secretion

Dopamine is the primary neuroendocrine inhibitor of the secretion of prolactin from the anterior pituitary gland. [6] Dopamine produced by neurons in the arcuate nucleus of the hypothalamus is secreted into the hypothalamo-hypophysial blood vessels of the median eminence, which supply the pituitary gland. The lactotrope cells that produce prolactin, in the absence of dopamine, secrete prolactin continuously; dopamine inhibits this secretion. Thus, in the context of regulating prolactin secretion, dopamine is occasionally called prolactin-inhibiting factor (PIF), prolactin-inhibiting hormone (PIH), or prolactostatin. Prolactin also seems to inhibit dopamine release, such as after orgasm, and is chiefly responsible for the refractory period.

Reinforcement

Dopamine is commonly associated with the pleasure system of the brain, providing feelings of enjoyment and reinforcement to motivate a person proactively to perform certain activities. Dopamine is released (particularly in areas such as the nucleus accumbens and ventral tegmental area) by naturally rewarding experiences such as food, sex,[7][8] some drugs, and neutral stimuli that become associated with them. This theory is often discussed in terms of drugs such as cocaine, nicotine, and amphetamines, which seem to directly or indirectly lead to an increase of dopamine in these areas, and in relation to neurobiological theories of chemical addiction, arguing that these dopamine pathways are pathologically altered in addicted persons. Recent studies indicate that aggression may also stimulate the release of dopamine in this way.

horri is offline New Member
    hi i am 20 years old male body building for 10 months . i start bodybuilding with some of my friends but i didnot gain a lot . iam still benching 135 pound with no progress. Because of that i was thinking about using proviron (my father told that he used it and gain alot of muscle.). i wont use steroids because of money, well i am from turkey and people dont have much money, and health issues. i read that adverse effects of proviron very rare. Should i use it . or is it a stupid thing to use only proviron. i dont know anything about steroids , and everything you will say have a lot of importance.
    and another thing what should i use if not proviron. i am a beginner as said and i dont want to use serious staff.
    thanx for your time

Thread Information