Thread: cycle advice

Gators is offline Banned

cycle advice

I'm 42, 5'8" 180 17.5%bf, diet is pretty good (trying to do less shakes and more protein from lean meats), lifting 5 days a week, cardio for 5 days a week. In the middle of a Var cycle, week 3, starting to feel it some, seems like the muscle hardness is showing up, slight increase in vascularity, maybe. Goal is to get down to 12% BF and put on about 15 lbs of muscle.

Been reading up alot while on suspension (mystery suspension), and a 250 / week of Test E is what looks like it will work best for me. Question is should i start the test e now, then when my 5 more weeks of Var is over, just continue the test until i've run it 10 weeks.

Also, what are the chances of sides on this doseage, namely gyno, and to help combat this, would taking nolva during the 10m weeks 'protect' me but not screw up my gains?

My logic on starting the test is adding more muscle burns more fat, so why not start now, vs getting down to 12% then starting

thanks in advance

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    IMO, you should have probably lowered you bf% alittle more before starting your cycle. But since you did start, I would look more into your diet. It's good that you are dropping most shakes and adding real food. If you want to gain the 15lbs I would bump up the test to 250mg/wk, stop the var for now, and then add it back when you have 5wks left of the test.

Thread Information