StillLearnin is offline New Member

Question Need Help To Cut!!!

Hey guys! I am needing some help as i am looking to cut up and retain as much of my size as possible. I am 5'9" 234 lbs 14% bf. I have done 3 bulking cycles (anadrol , Test E, Deca ...w/ clomid and nolva pct) now with and am ready to do a cutting.
    My diet is clean as i take in a minimum of 2gs per lb of protein daily, eat a moderate to high amount of healthy carbs and have a low fat intake. I do minimum cardio now, but am ready to bump it up as needed.
    I have been checking into tren a lot and was wondering on some advice on it and some cycle suggestions. Greatly appreciate any help that yous can give!

bobbyeggertonson is offline New Member
    I'd say try out some clen or albuterol before going into a full blown cycle.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    tren would do very well for you. what is your purposed cycle?? you wanting to run tren e or tren a??? you will need a little more agressive pct for this cycle though. how old are you?

I have used clen in highschool for wrestling my body does not agree with it, not to mention i getting extremely irritable. NATEO, like i said above my cycle is to cut down im 230 with bout 14% bf. i want a setup that will allow me to keep as much muscle as poss also i am looking to keep my strength up as well. I have been thinking tren a. im 22...what do ya think

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    tren would do very well for you. what is your purposed cycle?? you wanting to run tren e or tren a??? you will need a little more agressive pct for this cycle though. how old are you?
    What type of pct would i need. i usually do a 3 week novla?clomid combo?

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    i would add some hcg to your pct

Anyone else out there with any advice, suggestions, etc.???

if you dont mind a lot of injections then i would reconmend you a good prop/tren a/ and mabey some winny. with the proper diet that would cut you up like a mofo. for your pct look up a-robs pct. make sure you have an AI on hand for issues with gyno. seeing that you have takin deca before it is possiable that you wont have any issues with it. but i would have it on hand just in case. better safe than sorry. your cycle should look somthing like this
    weeks 1-12 test prop 100mgs ed
    weeks 1-10 tren a 75-100mgs eod.
    weeks 6-12 winstrol 50 mgs ed.

pct weeks 13- till recovered. usually four weeks should sufice.

now this is just an outline. you can adjust dosages as wanted. also winny is not a must. you could just run the tren and prop and have very good results.

Aprreciate it NATE. I was actually tossing this around because i am looking for a somewhat shorter cycle...
    Wk 1-8 Test E 350-400mg a wk.
    Wk 1-6 Tren A 75mg eod.

then my usual 3 week clomid nolva pct (especially because i have a shitload of it lyin around)

So i am wondering...is the diff in the test choice that big a deal?? other than obvious active timeline??

Also thought about some eq in there, not sure if thats really necessary tho...also i know it is usually customary to run eq for a longer amount of time
    Last edited by StillLearnin; 05-25-2008 at 03:09 PM.

eq is weak sh!t, but it would help I guess.
    Tren is fkn fantastic
    Tren Ace that is.

Edit: Sides are the only real downside, as it really took off fat for me and put on decent muscle!

Anybody do a similar setup before? if so results, tips, changes they would have made???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by StillLearnin View Post
    Aprreciate it NATE. I was actually tossing this around because i am looking for a somewhat shorter cycle...
    Wk 1-8 Test E 350-400mg a wk.
    Wk 1-6 Tren A 75mg eod.

then my usual 3 week clomid nolva pct (especially because i have a shitload of it lyin around)

So i am wondering...is the diff in the test choice that big a deal?? other than obvious active timeline??
    No. I use enanthate ONLY in contest prep. It's only inexperienced users who say you must use prop when cutting.

Cycle looks good. Get your cardio on. Sounds like you have the diet in place.

firestar is offline Banned
    For fat loss I DONT know why your considering your options....

Using clen /ECA with a good diet and cardio will shred it, TREN is far too expensive for this task and not even as effective.

Keto diets are just bloody ridiculous, if you want to shed that hard earned muscle mass, go for it.

I thought Tren did a great job taking my fat off while I consumed a truck load of protein.
    But yeah, your avg Clen /Eca really does work.
    While being "on" that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    No. I use enanthate ONLY in contest prep. It's only inexperienced users who say you must use prop when cutting.

Cycle looks good. Get your cardio on. Sounds like you have the diet in place.
    Thanks Pin. I am tweaking the diet little by little (i actually love the diet part of training, its amazing to see how the littlest change can dramatically affect your body. gonna go to school for it when i get out of this mickey mouse club they call the marines ha)and im bumpin the cardio up as we speak.

oh and firestar, like i said above my body really does not agree with clen and i get way to irritable...got a kid man, and i am selfish ha but not selfish enough to put my body before him. i know you may say well you are doin roids anyway, but they affect everyone differently and thus far test has not made me rage of be overly irritable...as for the tren i will see how that goes.

oh and firestar, like i said above my body really does not agree with clen and i get way to irritable...got a kid man, and i am selfish ha but not selfish enough to put my body before him.
    I see - apologies.

In that case, please do this with ECA. If you really want to shed hardcore, do HIIT Cardio 5 times a week, whilst maintaining a calorie defiency of 500+, eating evrey 2hours in small portions whilst keeping yourself very very active.

Also i am wanting to keep my strength up ya know...my "hobby" is weight class specific so the less i way and the stronger i am the better know what i mean?

Also i am wanting to keep my strength up ya know...my "hobby" is weight class specific so the less i way and the stronger i am the better know what i mean?
    Your power will be kept whilst using ECA, its anti catabolic and oxidises fats and keeps muscle out of the equation entirely, thus maintaining power output.

I know what you mean, I'm in the same boat

ECA/Clen has never made me weaker whatsoever, its actually increased my power output

Something like T3/T4 would cause problems though...

Quote Originally Posted by firestar View Post
    I see - apologies.

In that case, please do this with ECA. If you really want to shed hardcore, do HIIT Cardio 5 times a week, whilst maintaining a calorie defiency of 500+, eating evrey 2hours in small portions whilst keeping yourself very very active.
    the diet is not were i am hurting it is the fact that i want to keep strength ya know and i just think i will lose too much strength without the "stuff"...maybe i am wrong i mean i am strong naturally but you know as well as i that once you go to using its never the same... but i get waht youre saying

the diet is not were i am hurting it is the fact that i want to keep strength ya know and i just think i will lose too much strength without the "stuff"...maybe i am wrong i mean i am strong naturally but you know as well as i that once you go to using its never the same... but i get waht youre saying
    My dear freind, if your diet is covered then you are being paranoid. A close freind of mine is a world champion powerlifter and has cut several times to stay in his weight division, hes done this naturally and with ECA and kept his power, whilst increasing!

Quote Originally Posted by firestar View Post
    My dear freind, if your diet is covered then you are being paranoid. A close freind of mine is a world champion powerlifter and has cut several times to stay in his weight division, hes done this naturally and with ECA and kept his power, whilst increasing!
    Ok...hows his stamina...i am in a different boat as i am into strongmans...little bit more endurance than PL?

Ok...hows his stamina...i am in a different boat as i am into strongmans...little bit more endurance than PL?
    His stamina, no clue whatsoever. I assume for strongman you in the under 105kg class?

thats a big factor too...yeah i am.

I guess all i am wondering is that my cut cycle is not fing riduculous, given my goals?

Anyone else with opinions? the more help the better!! thanks

your purposed cycle looks fine. but why not run the tren a to week 8 as well?

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    i got awesome results in the past from using test prop, tren , and clen ......i used t3 but that shit almost put me in the hospital....i had a bad alergic reaction to it.

run the test and tren for eight to ten weeks and cycle the clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off

oh and firestar, like i said above my body really does not agree with clen and i get way to irritable...got a kid man, and i am selfish ha but not selfish enough to put my body before him. i know you may say well you are doin roids anyway, but they affect everyone differently and thus far test has not made me rage of be overly irritable...as for the tren i will see how that goes.
    ^^^thats why i dont do clen ....

my bad i didnt see all that.....i mean you dont have to run it 10 weeks.....im sure eight will be sufficient.......and it will put on nothing but lean mass too so not a lot but in the end that extra bit of lean body mass will only help you out to burn more fat....cause prop dosent retain as much water a cyp or enan and that tren just dries you out too...just make sure you take cranberry extract and shit with the tren cause you damn inside will start to hurt if you ddont

the tren will get you strong as hell too

thats why i have been looking into it a lot. i am looking to cut down but retain as muchh muscle and strength...i explained it all above...

yea thats your best bet then.....ive got some people callin me out on that in a nother thread....in all honesty that was the first real cycle i ever did and it worked out awesome for me....and i was tellin someone else to do the same as what i did and people are giving me shit for it cause it is the guys first time......but whatever.......the stack is only gonna work to your advantage bro....you will be happy with what the outcome is...i would go for it

well its not my first so i am good on that issue anyway...but i have been thinking about it and right now i am leaning towards yeah...so maybe some more ppl will throw in their experiences with it to help me out...

Thread Information