Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    fkinguizer is offline New Member

need a help for my cycle [test E + deca + winny]

hi guys!!
    I am training hard since 2005, and i just stopped growing.. and i decided to make my first cycle, a 'lean bulk' and I need your help.

steroids : deca + test E + winny.

here we go.

1-9 450 mg test E
    1-8 300 mg deca
    6-11 100 mg winny eod

so..i will use the AI arimidex 1 mg / day ok?

I would like to know if i have to use an anti-progestenic drug in this cycle.

hope you help me.
    thanks.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    What are your stats (height, weight bf)

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce View Post
    What are your stats (height, weight bf)
    uh sorry..
    1.73 m
    175 pounds
    bf 17 % [i want 12-14% before start the cycle]

StillLearnin is offline New Member
    Diet??? i may not be a genuis when it comes to roid usage, however i know diet very well. and if your diet isnt right then it fix it before you start. this will 1) help natural groeth and energy 2) help with your bf situation and 3) when the time comes to start your cycle, it...along with hard training and dedication...will help you get better results

Quote Originally Posted by StillLearnin View Post
    Diet??? i may not be a genuis when it comes to roid usage, however i know diet very well. and if your diet isnt right then it fix it before you start. this will 1) help natural groeth and energy 2) help with your bf situation and 3) when the time comes to start your cycle, it...along with hard training and dedication...will help you get better results
    ok bro..i already decided 'I'LL DO THE CYCLE'..i am going to lower my % with diet, hydroxycut and arson.

you want to know my diet when i start the cycle or my current diet?
    thanks
    Last edited by fkinguizer; 05-25-2008 at 03:43 PM.

deciding to do it is fine man...but deciding when is another story. you got to get your ducks in a row first. personally i like lipo 6x over hydroxy...just a suggestion....anyway your diet now would be a start

sorry stiLLearing
    now i understood..
    at the moment i'm going to begin a diet high in protein, low carb and low fat, i think 60, 30,10, and i will use arson and hydroxy to lower my body fat right?

if don't disturb i send to you the diet for your check.

but ..how the cycle is??

i need some advices, because i thought by myself on the cycle, does it have anything wrong?? etc?

thanks!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    It is not a good cycle. With stats like yours, you clearly have a diet that leaves a lot to be desired. I suggest you get your diet sorted first, before you embark on any sort of aas use, becuase otherwise you will waste you time and money and put your health at risk for minimal gain.

how much protein in grams per lb a day? what kind of carbs, fats, supps. i know the diet is annoying man but it is such a huge factor. i mean i was 185lbs at about 20% body fat because i stopped trainging for a while...just by diet and cardio( along with a moderate trainging routine to get back in the swing...i went from 185 to 215 and down to 16% bf in 6 months...and thats BEFORE i ever started using

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    The deca should go at least 12 weeks to reap the benefits of it.

You would probably be better off running EQ if you can get it or just test for your first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce View Post
    It is not a good cycle. With stats like yours, you clearly have a diet that leaves a lot to be desired. I suggest you get your diet sorted first, before you embark on any sort of aas use, becuase otherwise you will waste you time and money and put your health at risk for minimal gain.
    hahaha hi mastaACE, EVERYBODY says that to me..you know?

f*** my stats, i dont care for this! this is relative, because i have a nice shape and with steroids i will be great know what i mean?!!
    i want
    results in mirror,
    results in size.

i was waiting that somebody advices me about some mistake in the CYCLE,, and dont teach me if go or not
    i'm decided about the cycle.

again if some good soul want to help me.
    I would like to know if i have to use an anti-progestenic drug in this cycle..
    Last edited by fkinguizer; 05-25-2008 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LayinLo View Post
    The deca should go at least 12 weeks to reap the benefits of it.

You would probably be better off running EQ if you can get it or just test for your first cycle.
    ok bro thanks..i know people who use 8 or 10 weeks and have good results.

how much protein in grams per lb a day? what kind of carbs, fats, supps. i know the diet is annoying man but it is such a huge factor. i mean i was 185lbs at about 20% body fat because i stopped trainging for a while...just by diet and cardio( along with a moderate trainging routine to get back in the swing...i went from 185 to 215 and down to 16% bf in 6 months...and thats BEFORE i ever started using
    bro i dont know certainly this =// but i will search a god one for me.

do you know if i have to use some anti-progestenic drug on the cycle?? or just arimidex do the job?

thanks!!
    Last edited by fkinguizer; 05-25-2008 at 04:40 PM.

I've been told that proviron is one of the better ancillaries for cycles including deca .

8-10 isn't bad for the deca, but it takes a while before you start really getting the good stuff outta deca, so thats why most go at least 12 weeks (I've even heard of 16).

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    F*** your stats??? Masta is just trying to help you out guy, and any Vet/Mod is gonna ask you the same freakin question. No one here is gonna lay out a cycle for you. And I dont care how long you have been lifting, its obvious you don't know to much about gear. The cycle you planned sucks, but your probably not gonna listen anyway so do what you want and have fun

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fkinguizer View Post
    hahaha hi mastaACE, EVERYBODY says that to me..you know?

f*** my stats, i dont care for this! this is relative, because i have a nice shape and with steroids i will be great know what i mean?!!
    i want
    results in mirror,
    results in size.

i was waiting that somebody advices me about some mistake in the CYCLE,, and dont teach me if go or not
    i'm decided about the cycle.

again if some good soul want to help me.
    I would like to know if i have to use an anti-progestenic drug in this cycle..
    If that was a serious post, your an idiot.

Without the proper diet you will lose all your results once you end the cycle so why would you want to waste your money/time ?

Quote Originally Posted by LayinLo View Post
    I've been told that proviron is one of the better ancillaries for cycles including deca .

8-10 isn't bad for the deca, but it takes a while before you start really getting the good stuff outta deca, so thats why most go at least 12 weeks (I've even heard of 16).
    i got it..thanks
    but man 3 months on deca?? omg haha

Okay then...but about your cycle...for my first cycle ever i used Test e and deca with some clomid and nolva on hand just in case( i enjoy not having bitch tits). anyway i did 10 weeks and gained 21 lbs and my strength went pretty good too. but keep in mind that you are either bulking or cutting...you are gonna get water and fat with the gains so dont let yourself think that its gonna be pure muscle. also that clomid and nolva is what i used pct...if you want to keep as much of what you gained as possible then you had better have a pct...and remember DIET!!! haha

layinLo what is the dosage off proviron ?

not sure, never used it, but I'm sure someone will chime in

Okay then...but about your cycle...for my first cycle ever i used Test e and deca with some clomid and nolva on hand just in case( i enjoy not having bitch tits). anyway i did 10 weeks and gained 21 lbs and my strength went pretty good too. but keep in mind that you are either bulking or cutting...you are gonna get water and fat with the gains so dont let yourself think that its gonna be pure muscle. also that clomid and nolva is what i used pct...if you want to keep as much of what you gained as possible then you had better have a pct...and remember DIET!!! haha
    nicee bro..so.. i know that with this cycle i'll get water and fat..on other side,i'll gain a lot of mass..then in the future i do a cutting..i think in add winny to solidify the gains..make sense yeah?
    so
    1-10 450 mg test e
    1-8 300 mg deca
    8-12 100 mg winny eod or 50 mg var ed

what do u think?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If that was a serious post, your an idiot.

Without the proper diet you will lose all your results once you end the cycle so why would you want to waste your money/time ?
    haha ..remember that i'm a joker..

so...if you want to know, i read about steroids since 2004 i know what i have to do to maintain the gains etc.., decided to cycle right know.

oops, right now*

so..
    what do u think bro?

1-10 450 mg test e
    1-8 300 mg deca

thanks.

Blog Entries
    haha ..remember that i'm a joker..

so...if you want to know, i read about steroids since 2004 i know what i have to do to maintain the gains etc.., decided to cycle right know.
    If you read about steroids since 04 then why the need to ask others for advise

nicee bro..so.. i know that with this cycle i'll get water and fat..on other side,i'll gain a lot of mass..then in the future i do a cutting..i think in add winny to solidify the gains..make sense yeah?
    so
    1-10 450 mg test e
    1-8 300 mg deca

what do u think?
    Look its just my opinion, but if its your first cycle i would stick with the test/deca idea...make sure you have a good pct and diet...then give it a little time. you may decide to do more bulking before you wanna cut and solidify ya know what i mean?

ALSO remember to have something incase you start gettin gyno or whatever. better safe than sorry right

If you read about steroids since 04 then why the need to ask others for advise
    i dont know man

Blog Entries
    i dont know man
    Well just to give you a heads up before you get advice from people who know what they are talking about they are going to require you to post all stats and diet. If you don't want to do the work and provide them with that info then why should they spend their time in going over your cycle ?

Look its just my opinion, but if its your first cycle i would stick with the test/deca idea...make sure you have a good pct and diet...then give it a little time. you may decide to do more bulking before you wanna cut and solidify ya know what i mean?
    i got it bro so
    1-10 450 mg test E
    1-8 300 mg deca

pct nolvadex and clomid..to prevent gyno arimidex ..all right?

Well just to give you a heads up before you get advice from people who know what they are talking about they are going to require you to post all stats and diet. If you don't want to do the work and provide them with that info then why should they spend their time in going over your cycle ?
    sorry i dont know my current diet..but i have one diet for the cycle.

175 pounds
    1.73 m
    body fat 17%
    age 20

we are human, and we are all equals
    Last edited by fkinguizer; 05-25-2008 at 05:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    sorry i dont know my current diet..but i have one diet for the cycle.

we are human, and we are all equals
    ...good luck with that cycle.

later.

i ran em both for 10 weeks...do what you want i guess i am just going off what personal experience i have with a very similar cycle. but these guys are right man stats are a huge factor, they decide dose and results, etc. so dont just pick one and go with it...this is you time, money, effort, etc...so like i said get all your ducks in a row first, then once that happens by all means kick it but flying by the seat of your pants is now way to go...you gettin me??

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    at 175lbs you need Foodadrol (Sry Webb)

hahah f* you cheddar mc' melt
    i have 175 lb and i'm convinced that my shape 1.000 x 0 on yours..
    if you want a photo..i'm here.
    again f* you.
    ps ; not scared that you is senior member.
    hugginS..

dude, everyone thats come through here has told you the same thing DIET!!!! and you know what you are gonna get honest opinions some times brutaly honest with a joke thrown in there....but thats the best answer to get is an honest one....what do you want all of us to just tell you what you want to here....believe it or not we ARE trying to help!!!!!!

screw it im wastin my time. peace

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    haha lmao at this thread. its a ****in joke and you are to. youve been studying steroids a year before you even started working out???

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    i floated around here for a year and a half brfore even joining.

I will make a cycle for you.
    1000mg deca a week for 24 weeks.
    No PCT needed.

No one is here to bash on you. We are here to help eachother. there is no reason to try and be a tough guy on the internet. No one cares who you are, nobody wants to. at 175 unless you are 5'1 you shouldnt touch juice. But you will and wont have a correct diet and gain 10lbs and then lose all of it when you quit. Steroids are amazing compounds that can be used safely and effectively. People are ignorant about gear because of lil tough guys like you that think gear is a magic pill. Guess what,people like you are the reason our govt looks to bust steroid users more that meth users.

Next time you post dont forget that everyone is here to help. There are people on here that know alot more than you like I do and people that know way more than me (some of which have posted here).

Quit tryin to be an internet tough guy and leave you Napolean attitude at the door.

Hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information