XD40 is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb Natural Test Production...

If Tren Ace. Stops Natural Test production then would adding T3 or Arimatest be pointless since it only acts on free test in your body, or could it actually help kick start natural test production again ?

No1 has an answer 4 me.....guess im gonna have to wait 4 webb or big .....

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    well your question is kinda vauge. are you talking about using tren by itself??? t3 is best used with aas because of its ability to eat muscle. but t3 can be productive on or off cylce just depending on your goals.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40 View Post
    If Tren Ace. Stops Natural Test production then would adding T3 or Arimatest be pointless since it only acts on free test in your body, or could it actually help kick start natural test production again ?
    Arimatest will not boost your test production when on a cycle it will aid in preventing gyno when on tren so it's not's pointless to take when on tren. T3 is a thyroid drug and I am not sure what it has to do with either free test or your HPTA

Eat muscle???? I wana gain....yea im thinking about taking it....and every1 says to add test to it, but all i see test doing is making my sides worse because they both have the same sides....Kfrost.....u said that it is not pointless bkus it prevents gyno??? tren dosent have that side bkus it does not convert to estrogen correct or did i read your response wrong? all in all i have some tren ace. and winstrol and wana avoid taking test 1. being too many injections per week and 2. the sides are the exact same so isnt it doubleing my chances for sides ???

bro i wouldnt even consider tren without test.. need to do more research bro.. dont aviod test embrace it. lol

Ya man, thats whay ive been hearing...but by the same token i was reading up on some dudes that ran 5 weeks of tren and 5 weeks of winstol w/o test and got some pretty good results, they were running 1.5ccs 2x a week (100mg 10ml vial) so i was just curious if anyone had heard of any other people running it w/o test...ya i will fo sho research alot more b4 i start lol !

yeah you could have great results from that cycle.. you dont take the test only for bbing purposes... you like to have sex???? do you like feeling good about life in general??? do you want to have a smoth recovery??? not only that but all test will do is help you in your goal... there is not one negative that you can name about test that would suggest not using it..

also on the steroid profile on tren it says add T3....soo im guessing thats to keep the prolacin levels up 4 watever reason...? (gota lot of research still) just asking around getting opinons...

ya, thoes dudes said they had no sides at all besides not being able to sleep...they said the sex was still there and besides the sleep they didnt even know they were on it as far as the sides go....crazy shit....they must be lying lol !

bro read up on t3 (cytomel ) i dont think you have an understanding of what this drug is and its purposes.

Ok thanks bro...

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40 View Post
    Kfrost.....u said that it is not pointless bkus it prevents gyno??? tren dosent have that side bkus it does not convert to estrogen correct or did i read your response wrong? all in all i have some tren ace. and winstrol and wana avoid taking test 1. being too many injections per week and 2. the sides are the exact same so isnt it doubleing my chances for sides ???

Correct and incorrect. Correct tren does not convert to estrogen however incorrect in thinking tren will not cause gyno. Tren is a progestin and one of it's metabolites bind to the progesterone receptors , this causes gyno and this is why SERMs like nolva do not work. AIs like a-dex will lower the production of progesterones.

Thread Information