mot1990 is offline New Member

Newbie help on cycles needed

I'm about to start my first steroid cycle. The stuff I got is meant to last 8 weeks, but I'm leaving the country to go to USA in 4 weeks, so obviously not gonna risk taking it with me. Can I split the following all-oral cycle up as follows, or does it need to be an 8 week job?

I got Dianabol 5mg, Anadrol 50mg, Proviron 25mg, Nolvadex 10mg and Milk Thistle 380mg. The numbers below regard the number of tablets per day.

First Cycle (a low key introduction to AS)

Week Dianabol Anadrol Proviron Nolvadex Milk Thistle
    1 4 - - - 2
    2 5 1 1 - 3
    3 6 1 1 1 4
    4 4 - 1 1 3
    5 - - - 1 -

Second Cycle (a few weeks after, bit more intense)

Week Dianabol Anadrol Proviron Nolvadex Milk Thistle
    1 5 - - - 3
    2 6 1 1 - 4
    3 7 2 1 1 4
    4 5 1 2 1 3
    5 - - - 2 -

All advice welcome

_007 is offline Associate Member
    this cycle makes no sence

mackerz is offline Associate Member
    im new to this aswell..aint got much knowledge and i dont even like the look of that....

the layouts turned out differently on the actual thread from when i was writing them

on week 1 of cycle, it's 4 tablets of dbol and 2 milk thistles. week 2 is 5 dbols, 1 anadrol , 1 proviron and 3 milk thistles, and so on.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    why all the orals...man u shouldnt do all of that its gonna cause you a world of pain...TRUST ME!

that is a dumb cycle...do a little more research before you start anythin

i've uploaded a word file, hopefully should be a little less confusing now
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mot1990; 05-17-2008 at 09:44 AM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    regardless of what format you post that in, it's an awful cycle.
    What are your stats?
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Big, do you bother to type that out anymore or just cut and paste? LOL

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hey Big, do you bother to type that out anymore or just cut and paste? LOL
    I actually have considered saving a file of replies that I can cut and paste, since the same questions and answer keep revolving, but by typing it each time I'm giving it a personal touch

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    mot, pyramiding your cycle went out in the 90's. just pick an average and run the same amount throuout the cycle. the same on day 60 as day1.

so figure that out and repost.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    mot, pyramiding your cycle went out in the 90's. just pick an average and run the same amount throuout the cycle. the same on day 60 as day1.

so figure that out and repost.
    I agree with not pyramiding, but even then I think this cycle would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by mackerz View Post
    im new to this aswell..aint got much knowledge and i dont even like the look of that....
    Not a problem buddy. If this is yours first cycle then lemme know i have a bunch of good beginners cycles. Feel free to PM me.
    And any guy want to have a cycle lemme know i will feel happy to help you all with what i have or wat i can do.

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    Not a problem buddy. If this is yours first cycle then lemme know i have a bunch of good beginners cycles. Feel free to PM me.
    And any guy want to have a cycle lemme know i will feel happy to help you all with what i have or wat i can do.
    why do they have to pm you? why dont you just post them? do you have something you can offer in a pm that you cant on the open board.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Can you give us more details regarding your stats and goals, Why have you decided to do an oral cycle only?

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Bro your liver is done... Why not research a little more..... actually a lot more. Your coming over here in four weeks? Are you staying here or just visiting? I would hold off, get some injectables and some more knowledge.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Wow, that's a lot of liver toxin right there for a lot water retention gains. But anyways, like others have asked, stats? goals? why oral only?

Big
    why do they have to pm you? why dont you just post them? do you have something you can offer in a pm that you cant on the open board.
    he can't even receive pm's yet and he's advertising. one to watch...

If i'll help anyone in PM then I will tell him to post it in that very thread.
    And you said about offer then I am here not to do the bullshit selling. Your words are quite harsh ther in the post that wat it seems from you post dude. Thats wat other marketing people are doing here underground and sending PM to members.
    Most of the time i am busy with my software business and It takes me a long time sometime to visit this forum and if anyone needs any help they can post in the forum. If someone will PM me it will be easy to check. coz its on the top righ side of the forum. Do i have to give any justifications on that ?

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    If i'll help anyone in PM then I will tell him to post it in that very thread.
    And you said about offer then I am here not to do the bullshit selling. Your words are quite harsh ther in the post that wat it seems from you post dude. Thats wat other marketing people are doing here underground and sending PM to members.
    Most of the time i am busy with my software business and It takes me a long time sometime to visit this forum and if anyone needs any help they can post in the forum. If someone will PM me it will be easy to check. coz its on the top righ side of the forum. Do i have to give any justifications on that ?
    ummm i dont think i said anything harsh....... but with only 5 posts you seem to know the "marketing" pm routine well. most newbies without an agenda do not know anything about this. we just like to protect our newer members from predator scammers. if you are not one then dont get so upset. you can still post your cycle advice in open forum. if want to help go ahead and post what you think he needs to know.

Oh thats ok Brother. I was kinda upset with my ****king Gf. She really $@#$ man.
    Apologies, i took it in wrong sense.

dunhill225 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Bro your liver is done... Why not research a little more..... actually a lot more. Your coming over here in four weeks? Are you staying here or just visiting? I would hold off, get some injectables and some more knowledge.
    liver is done?? so many blow the liver issues out of proportion. do the research on the liver toxicity. not what most think. anadrol is harsh rt?? well look up the recommended doses in the inserts. study after study, including 6 months pluss at mgs in the hundreds show no real damage. I aint saying I favor an oral only cycle cause I dont. the kid would be much better off doing 250-500 test cyp or sust for 16 weeks but the "orals kill your liver" crap is just over blown. dont take what I am saying as a rip cause it aint. we tend to read that on the web ALL THE TIME but if you do the research you will see how off base it is. peace.

Thread Information