DesiBoy is offline Associate Member

Test Prop Cycle???

Hi everyone, would like to hear your opinion about doing a prop only cycle at 50mg EOD for 6 weeks as a comeback to gear after being off for a few years. Prefer prop better than enan or cyp cause of the lower sides - anxiety. If I start feeling it's hapening again I will stop taking it (I guess cause it's prop it'll be gone of my system quick). I was thinking to do var or test prop but I guess I will stick with the prop. As soon as I finish this cycle and everything checks OK with the doctor and I hope no anxiety I will do another one ofcourse after taking time off. I was cycling 2-3 different compounds before I get those problems. Finally after I took a couple years off I am fine now, some will laugh but I was taking 1/4 of a antidepresant pill per day when I had it, my body is very sensitive, It reacts very good on gear too, at 18 years old I was 245lbs/12% bf Now I am 25 at 235lbs with 15% bf. I've always been training and eating good. My cycle experience is about 4-5 very mild cycles). Anyway... What do you also think is a good PCT(if need any) considering the prop only cycle is very mild to the body? Appreciate your opinion. Thanks.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    when u cycled a while back did u use pct? if not that may have lead to ur anxiety, nonetheless it sounds like a decent test cycle. i would still do a 21 day pct with clomid. just remember though pct is worse on ur emotions than the actual gear.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiBoy View Post
    Hi everyone, would like to hear your opinion about doing a prop only cycle at 50mg EOD for 6 weeks as a comeback to gear after being off for a few years. Prefer prop better than enan or cyp cause of the lower sides - anxiety. If I start feeling it's hapening again I will stop taking it (I guess cause it's prop it'll be gone of my system quick). I was thinking to do var or test prop but I guess I will stick with the prop. As soon as I finish this cycle and everything checks OK with the doctor and I hope no anxiety I will do another one ofcourse after taking time off. I was cycling 2-3 different compounds before I get those problems. Finally after I took a couple years off I am fine now, some will laugh but I was taking 1/4 of a antidepresant pill per day when I had it, my body is very sensitive, It reacts very good on gear too, at 18 years old I was 245lbs/12% bf Now I am 25 at 235lbs with 15% bf. I've always been training and eating good. My cycle experience is about 4-5 very mild cycles). Anyway... What do you also think is a good PCT(if need any) considering the prop only cycle is very mild to the body? Appreciate your opinion. Thanks.
    Bro, no one will laugh. No worries. I don't think 50mg EOD is enough. Normally Prop should be shot ED @50mg. So, if you shoot EOD, I would bump it to at least 75mg, but 100 is preferable. But remember, Test is Test. test Prop, people usually bloat less

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro ...who said test prop is mild to the body???..test is test as Longterm said...It will shut your hpta system down as any other test will...ive used Prop only cycles a few times and have had good results..Again bro you need to at least inject 100mg EOD...Pct??..some arimidex and HCG will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    when u cycled a while back did u use pct? if not that may have lead to ur anxiety, nonetheless it sounds like a decent test cycle. i would still do a 21 day pct with clomid. just remember though pct is worse on ur emotions than the actual gear.
    That's right ...I've never ever done any PCT until the last time and then I got the anxiety. I think it's because of that. Do you know any way to avoid it. I still want to do PCT but how when I get such a bad anxiety. I only had experience with HCG as a PCT. Probably I need something different that that. So glad that someone can help me with info like you guys. Really want to be prepared so I can come back in the game I do best. Thanks everyone. Appreciate every advice here. The only reason that I was going to do 50mg/EOD was cause I was afraid of the anxiety but I will do 100mg/EOD as soon as I figure out how can I cycle safety and do PCT right with no anxiety. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by DesiBoy View Post
    That's right ...I've never ever done any PCT until the last time and then I got the anxiety. I think it's because of that. Do you know any way to avoid it. I still want to do PCT but how when I get such a bad anxiety. I only had experience with HCG as a PCT. Probably I need something different that that. So glad that someone can help me with info like you guys. Really want to be prepared so I can come back in the game I do best. Thanks everyone. Appreciate every advice here. The only reason that I was going to do 50mg/EOD was cause I was afraid of the anxiety but I will do 100mg/EOD as soon as I figure out how can I cycle safety and do PCT right with no anxiety. Thanks again.
    my recovery is easier when i use prop and more difficult with long acting esters. anxiety, mood swings, depression all that crap comes with pct u just have to get ur mind right and tell ur body to be prepared. at least thats what i do!

do you take any kind of supps that help fighting with it. Anti depresants or anything?

burnin69 is offline Member
    HCG for PCT is the last thing you wanna do if your not taking a serm or ai. You'll just raise estrogen and desesitize your nuts. Youll be better off taking nothing. Not having a good PCT drawn up before hand is the way people mess up there hormonal system. Read, research, studdy, then do it all over.

Quote Originally Posted by burnin69 View Post
    HCG for PCT is the last thing you wanna do if your not taking a serm or ai. You'll just raise estrogen and desesitize your nuts. Youll be better off taking nothing. Not having a good PCT drawn up before hand is the way people mess up there hormonal system. Read, research, studdy, then do it all over.
    I actually did my research and still everybody says HCG . Why don't you share your experience about PCT so we can use it. I am sure that this would be very helpful to everybody. Thanks.

i would say just a 21 day cycle of clomid. checkout pheedno's pct on the main page.

Thread Information