bmit is offline Member

with 200-350mg test wk - will ester matter?

don't want to hold water and will be doing slight caloric deficit and empty stomach cardio in morning. Just looking to keep existing muscle.

Now was considering keeping with prop but getting sick of cost and eod shots. With that low of dose will i notice a difference between prop, cyp, or enan? will be running letro (maybe .5 eod). what do you guys think

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not really, just switch to cyp/e and run the prop into the 1st week.

bmit is offline Member
    thanks lat, any other opinions on the different esters at does between 200-350?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Running that low of a test dose, and .5mg of letro a day.......i dont think you would put on much water bloat at all, no matter what test ester you were using....

bmit is offline Member
    that's what i was thinking too jstraw, but I detest the bloat ruining my cheeks and jawline. .5mg letro ed or eod?

TheArtist is offline Member
    EOD... imo.

i'm doing the same thing you are, only w/ 250mg of test E per week shooting every 3 days.
    w/ letro eod to e3d and seeing LITTLE water retention.

bmit is offline Member
    thanks bro, do you think you would be holding less wather with prop? I am running 300 mg/wk prop and holding a little water. worried if i switched to enan or cyp i would hold more. opinions? oh, and how much letro u runnin artist?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    thanks bro, do you think you would be holding less wather with prop? I am running 300 mg/wk prop and holding a little water. worried if i switched to enan or cyp i would hold more. opinions? oh, and how much letro u runnin artist?
    It's commonly observed that the shorter ester prop will cause less water retention then the longer esters cyp/enth. In your case, at 300mg/wk it is neglegable. As for the letro, no need at all, stay off it at those doses, you will hurt your health. First combat the bloat(I simply can't imagine those low levels causing any bloat) naturally, cut back on sodium and increase water consumption(2 gallons/day). If you still have problems then use proviron or low levels of A-dex.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont use letro unless you absolutely have too........

bmit is offline Member
    using letro to reverse a little gyno that i caught early. using c_bino's method. and it has improved signifigantly over about 30 days and hope to have it eliminated soon. I just don't want the puffy face. I have a ton of letro and might then just use it at .25 eod. so at 300mg you think the esters are inconsequential? anybody have experiences running different esters at these doses?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    using letro to reverse a little gyno that i caught early. using c_bino's method. and it has improved signifigantly over about 30 days and hope to have it eliminated soon. I just don't want the puffy face. I have a ton of letro and might then just use it at .25 eod. so at 300mg you think the esters are inconsequential? anybody have experiences running different esters at these doses?
    I am not saying the esters are inconsequential at all. I am stating 2 points, first the difference in edema from 300mg/wk of prop vs 300mg/wk of enth is going to be neglagable. Second, the aromization of testosterone that will occur on 300mg/wk does not warrent the use of letro. It's analogous to using a bucket of water to put out a match.

I was under the impression you were using letro to battle edema not for a gyno reversal, thats a different story. Before I go further, what are you on now and for how long? are you currently on a reversal(gyno reversal)?

bmit is offline Member
    hrt 300 mg wk prop. Have a ton of letro, and don't want to buy arimidex since i have so much letro. Was thinking of just switching esters but wanted to avoid the increased bloat that might result from going to cyp or enan

bmit is offline Member
    bump, for at what dosage of test will the ester make a differene with bloating while running anti-e

Thread Information