smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned

Sust and my Joints are Killin me

Im in my second week of sust and my joints are killing me, if i so much as take a deep breath it feels like someone hooked a electric fence up to my bones. Anyone know anything about that?? and does sust make you hold a bunch of water normaly?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    some people hold water with sust, but you can cut down on this with more frequent injections/more stable blood levels..... Also you diet has a huge part in how much water you are retaining......Remember to dink lots of water and intake less sodium.....You can also try using an AI

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    try some joint support...i started mine a month before i started my cycle...im also on sust and i read someone else on this board say something about joint pain..so i decided to put off my cycle for 4 weeks untill the joint support kicked in

yeah i run eod shots and fixin to bust out the arimidex a guess,

emilio yeah the joint pain i am getting is rediculous, it feels like the first cycle i did and my mucles grew too fast and elbows hurt when doing biceps but this pain is all the time. they were killin my just riding the zero turn lawn mower lol i feel like a girl lol

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    this can happen, when the muscle grows alot faster than the supporting tendons.....your strength goes way up real fast, and then the muscles grow, but the tendons take a lot longer to adapt to the new growth and strength.....

Thats what happend my first cycle on enanth but it took 6 weeks shit im only 4 shots in with eod injects w/ this sust

Thread Information