ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Anavar in a Test/Deca cycle

Fine tuning my next cycle and I was wondering if anyone had ever run Anavar in a Test e or Sust and Deca cycle. I ran Anavar for weeks 9-12 in a 12 week Test e/Equipoise cycle and fell in love.

I was considering kickstarting a test e/Deca cycle with 4 weeks of Anavar so the strength starts a little earlier.

My other question is, if I ran the Anavar at the end of the test/deca would it keep any bloat off or have any other possible benefits running it at the end instead of running at the beginning?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    there's no point running anavar at the end of the above cycle IMO, you will have attained beast-like strength from the deca already for the var to make any noticeable difference

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    run it in the beginning of your cycle. there is really imo no real benifit to running it at the end. would be a lot more useful in the beginning as a kickstart.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Appreciate the input. I was kind of leaning towards that way. The reason I liked it at the end with test and eq was that I feel like I plateaued and the anavar was a nice afterburner.

I have to admit I'm pretty excited for this cycle. I drank during my 1st cycle and diet was about 80%. I smoked cigarettes during my 2nd and diet was about 90%.

This time no booze or smokes and diet will be locked in completely.

Thread Information