ceps69 is offline New Member

Questions about HGH

Hello,
    Any one know how many vials it takes to complete a cycle of HGH and also, anyone with EXPERIENCE taking it, maybe help me out on its pros and cons
    Thanks!

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    wrong section m8, also your post makes no sense

my fault...i guess...i was just asking if there is a certain amount you should take to complete a cycle of hgh or can you just take it. i asked for a response from someone who maybe already used hgh or knows someone who did! Hope that made sense for you..dono ill try somewhere else im new to this board, relax.

i wasnt having a go m8

it depends on your goals there is no set dosage for everyone, everyone has different goals, but i'll tell you one thing, hgh is fukin expensive

thanks my man.
    Truusst me I know!

I'm researching it now. I'm trying to figure out if you can inject yourself in the ass like other juice or not. So much shit on it, unreal.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ceps69 View Post
    Hello,
    Any one know how many vials it takes to complete a cycle of HGH and also, anyone with EXPERIENCE taking it, maybe help me out on its pros and cons
    Thanks!
    Depends on how many iu's you plan on running every day. If you run 2 iu's per day on a 5 on/2 off protocol, 1 kit will last you 6 weeks. Bare in mind it takes at least 3 months for HGH to start working. 6 months is best.

Anything else you want to know about HGH feel free to ask. I've been running it for close to 11 yrs now at various doses depending on what I was looking to achieve.

Pinnacle

Quote Originally Posted by ceps69 View Post
    I'm researching it now. I'm trying to figure out if you can inject yourself in the ass like other juice or not. So much shit on it, unreal.

SubQ is best. Some guys inject IM PWO, but IMO it isn't neccesary.

Pinnacle

Thanks, that helped a lot! Any way you can private message on here or no?

crosh86 is offline New Member
    ceps you really need to do your own research man I can see that your one of those guys who act like they know what there talking about but really have no clue...

Hey croch86 what do you call this, i think it qualifies as research. Your prolly some d bag, sissy ass bitch who hides behind a screen name and talks tough on boards.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by crosh86 View Post
    ceps you really need to do your own research man I can see that your one of those guys who act like they know what there talking about but really have no clue...
    relax. Yes he asked a vague question. But with for post your really in no pistion to be calling people out for nothing

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    Bare in mind it takes at least 3 months for HGH to start working. 6 months is best.

Pinnacle

No shit? I don't want to hi jack this thread, but I just started my first cycle about a week ago and was wondering why the hgh seemed to bve doing nothing lol. So what happens at the 3 month period? Stupid newbie here, thx...nitro

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    No shit? I don't want to hi jack this thread, but I just started my first cycle about a week ago and was wondering why the hgh seemed to bve doing nothing lol. So what happens at the 3 month period? Stupid newbie here, thx...nitro
    Depends on the dose bro. If you are running 2-4 iu's, around the 3 month mark you'll start to see fat loss. Higher doses coupled with anabolics like testosterone , is where the real growths at.

Pinnacle

Thread Information