Thread: Dbol

gavinng is offline New Member

Dbol

Wassap everybody I have a question and i am hoping to get some straight feed back.

I have a friend who plays minor league baseball, and he mentioned to me that he's interested in taking steroids . I personally am trying to discourage it because he is subjected to random drug testing also...he doesn't know the first thing about anabolics....not like I know a whole lot either though. I told him to hold off while I try to do some research for him.

Here's my question..sorry if this gets long. My friend is looking at taking something small...not a full cycle...i guess more like a half cycle, and nothing injectable. Dbol seems like the logical choice here. He's no interested in abusing it by any means he just wants to see a little gain.

I remember reading a study while in college (about 3-4 years ago) about a safe and effective way to take steroids. While i do believe steroids are safe if taken properly, I don't know how to avoid the drug test. this study was saying that if you take smaller doses for shorter cycles it can benefit you as you won't test positive on a test. Something like 10 mg per day for 3-4 weeks of Dbol, then off for the same amount of time.

My question here is if he were to take Dbol at that small dose for 4 weeks, what type of results would he get? Do you think it would trigger a positive reading on a test? Is it worth it taking such a small amount and with just Dbol by itself?

Also, I was mentioning to him about pct and all that stuff. He's done the research on that and knows why he NEEDS it, but I was wondering if a small dose like that would still require a pct?

sorry if this question seems like the typical stupid beginner question. I actually have done research on the steroids but couldn't find an answer for this exact question. Dbol by itself at a small dose. thanks a lot guy...and no, I'm not making up this story and really asking for myself...it really is for a friend. thanks!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gavinng View Post
    Wassap everybody I have a question and i am hoping to get some straight feed back.

I have a friend who plays minor league baseball, and he mentioned to me that he's interested in taking steroids . I personally am trying to discourage it because he is subjected to random drug testing also...he doesn't know the first thing about anabolics....not like I know a whole lot either though. I told him to hold off while I try to do some research for him.

Here's my question..sorry if this gets long. My friend is looking at taking something small...not a full cycle...i guess more like a half cycle, and nothing injectable. Dbol seems like the logical choice here. He's no interested in abusing it by any means he just wants to see a little gain.

I remember reading a study while in college (about 3-4 years ago) about a safe and effective way to take steroids. While i do believe steroids are safe if taken properly, I don't know how to avoid the drug test. this study was saying that if you take smaller doses for shorter cycles it can benefit you as you won't test positive on a test. Something like 10 mg per day for 3-4 weeks of Dbol, then off for the same amount of time. Wrong

My question here is if he were to take Dbol at that small dose for 4 weeks, what type of results would he get? Do you think it would trigger a positive reading on a test? Is it worth it taking such a small amount and with just Dbol by itself?

Also, I was mentioning to him about pct and all that stuff. He's done the research on that and knows why he NEEDS it, but I was wondering if a small dose like that would still require a pct?

sorry if this question seems like the typical stupid beginner question. I actually have done research on the steroids but couldn't find an answer for this exact question. Dbol by itself at a small dose. thanks a lot guy...and no, I'm not making up this story and really asking for myself...it really is for a friend. thanks!
    Ok d-bol or most oral cycle are not advise due to being a 17aa and hard on the liver.

But in this case it is a low dose and the liver thing is not a problem. But the does is so low that it wont do very much for him or any thing at all but retain a little water.

Yes pct would have to be done after any kind of cycle. But the all depends on the cycle that you do.

tell your friend he need to do his own research.

g0dsend is offline Member
    If he was to take Dbol at a low dose for 4 weeks, he will make some gains in strength and gain some size but depending on the person and the pct he might lose it all or might lose some after those 4 weeks.

The detection time for the dbol is really long, and I wouldnt risk it if he was getting drug tested all the time. If I was him, I would look into Test Suspension because of the short period that it has to be detected, 1-3 days after injection.

Dbol

Hey guys, thanks for everything so far. umm...I told him to do his own research a while back, but all he comes up with is prices and where to buy the things. Also, while I am more serious about training and nutrition and all that stuff, he isn't as much. he eats a fairly clean diet naturally but with research and supps(legal or not) he just kind of goes with what people tell him. He's also the type of guy where things are very psychological. I could probably give him some sugar and water in a bottle that says testosterone and he would think he's Arnold. either way though...I know he'll listen to me as he knows I'm serious about things like this and will give him a good honest right from wrong answer/opinion.

also, he hates needles so injection is out of the question...is there any orals like the one mentioned that clears out quickly? I read on another site that Anavar is a good one especially for baseball...actually wait...I think it was on this site. Ohh well...thanks again guys.

pognog is offline Junior Member
    Here's an article your 'friend' might be interested in reading..

http://www.steroidsprofiles.com/article/info/25

Dbol

Thanks for all the input so far. I know a lot of these threads here say that orals only suck and he should inject Test E and what not...but a lot of the players that he plays with are on orals only and have good results. What's up with that...just luck?

Dbol

I've been trying to look up different 'as' and came across Tbol. something like a half way point between Dbol and var. I've also come across some forums that say this is better than Dbol if your going to do an oral only cycle (though i know its not really considered a cycle). thoughts on this?

Also...it seems that the main problem that has come up is the random testing. I told him that if that's the problem, then its just not worth it, but like all sports....i guess you gotta keep an even playing field! Is there a way to beat the system? tricks to flushing...? stuff that go undetected? One person mentioned test suspension....is there a similar oral form (I'm assuming not because of the way orals are designed vs. test susp).

Thanks a lot everybody.

Thread Information