tommybrickit is offline New Member

Red face Testicles shrinking a little

Is there something I can take to stop my testicles from shrinking up during my cycle? And when I come off my 16 week cycle, what can I take to get my natural testosterone producing again? Thankyou greatly for all your wisdom on this.....

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    hit the pct forum asap bro.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    As Nate said research and plan your pct, also look into HCG for the testicular atrophy.

tommybrickit is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, I'm 185lbs very active thyroid so the doctor prescribed me test for 16weeks but I'm doing 600mgs instead of the 300mgs he prescribed weekly.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommybrickit View Post
    Is there something I can take to stop my testicles from shrinking up during my cycle? And when I come off my 16 week cycle, what can I take to get my natural testosterone producing again? Thankyou greatly for all your wisdom on this.....
    If you can get HCG , take it at 300iu eod throughout your cycle. If you can't get HCG, buy a high quality tongkat ali extract. The one sold on tongkatali.org is the best. You can get the exact same stuff on ebay for much less. Just make sure it's Pasik Bumi tongkat ali from Indonesia. Avoid all the rest because they are useless. Since I've been using that good brand of tongkat ali on my cycles, I haven't noticed any nut shrinkage. It works like HCG by stimulating the leydig cells. In my opinion, it's about the only supplement that really works. It really has drug like effects.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tommybrickit View Post
    USE HCG 500iu EVERY 5 DAYS during cycle

*Thiago* is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU View Post
    If you can get HCG, take it at 300iu eod throughout your cycle. If you can't get HCG, buy a high quality tongkat ali extract. The one sold on tongkatali.org is the best. You can get the exact same stuff on ebay for much less. Just make sure it's Pasik Bumi tongkat ali from Indonesia. Avoid all the rest because they are useless. Since I've been using that good brand of tongkat ali on my cycles, I haven't noticed any nut shrinkage. It works like HCG by stimulating the leydig cells. In my opinion, it's about the only supplement that really works. It really has drug like effects.
    I'm guessing you take the one from tongkatali.org, or have you had good luck with any of the ones on eBay ??

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Determined_Fuk View Post
    I'm guessing you take the one from tongkatali.org, or have you had good luck with any of the ones on eBay ??
    What I mean is that there are sellers on ebay who sell the exact same tongkat ali as is sold on tongkatali.org for a lot less than you would pay if you bought it directly from tongkatali.org. I know there are atleast a couple of sellers in the US who sell this particular tongkat ali on ebay. Buy the 1:50 extract. Make sure it's the Pasik Bumi brand from Indonesia. All of the others I've tried have sounded great on paper, but turned out to be totally useless.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think 300iu eod is abit much.....esp if your just trying to maintain the size of your nuts...........I use 250iu e3d....and my nuts never shrink.....anymore than that, i believe is an overkill, unless it is right before the end of your cycle, then i take 500 ius eod for the last two weeks of my cycle, then i go right into PCT..

Thread Information