kord is offline New Member

260 pounds and tring to lose weight. Deca Ok?

I am trying to lose weight. I was 280 pounds 6 weeks ago and I have been doing constant cardio work in the gym, especially the treadmill and I have got down to 260 pounds. My friend who I go to the gym with was not overweight to begin with has started taking deca and within 2 weeks he has toned up ridiculously!

Im thinking of taking deca now. Will this help me lose weight (maybe not becuase of muscle gain)? Or reduce my size. make me leaner?

I am just looking to keep hammering the cardio with decca.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? I'm assuming you don't have much cycle experience if you're asking about a deca only cycle---furthermore a deca only cycle to lose weight.

I don't know how tall you are so I can't get a grasp on how overweight you are and how much you're trying to lose, but I can safely say to stay away from the juice for now and keep hammering away at the cardio and watch your diet carefully if you're intending to lose the pounds.

Synopsis: Steroids aren't a magic pill for weight loss. Cardio and diet are! Stay away from the aas!

p.s. I have no clue as to anything, steroids or not, that would take an ordinary Joe and tone him up ridiculously in two weeks, so I'd love to know what your friend is truly taking, as it isn't deca that did that.
    Last edited by Overhaulz; 06-05-2008 at 07:43 AM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    You're buddy prolly hasn't told you this, but his penis no longer works and won't until a few months after he stops taking deca if he isn't stacking it with testosterone . How tall are you/how old? No, you shouldn't turn to steroids yet, stay the course.

Im 6"4 and 260 pounds, im 23 years of age. Thanks for the advice, I will stay of it for now. What weight should I get to in order to start taking deca ?

P.S my gym buddy has just revealed to me he is using testosterone too. You guys were right to suspect it wasnt purely deca.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    we need to know your body fat%, we can't tell much by weight alone.

At 6'4'' you can hold a good bit of weight if it's muscle, I'm 6'3 and around 250. I would diet down to around 220-230, learn as much as you can about eating right/cardio and lifting weights. Then you might want to try steroids and put some muscle on that big frame. You want to be lifting for more than a couple of months before you start using steroids. Your results will be much better if you wait, get into the lifestyle and you'll look good your whole life. Find some activities you really enjoy that keep you in shape like bicycling, basketball, swimming.
    Last edited by Kratos; 06-05-2008 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    we need to know your body fat%, we can't tell much by weight alone.
    I hazarded a guess that it is on the high side, I doubt he knows, I could be wrong though so good call your biggness.

I dont know my bodyfat, im scared too, lol. Im fat!

Thread Information