slic2121 is offline New Member

Tren A side effects

Hey guys.. i just started Tren A on Sunday and started with 1cc and reduced to .5cc on wed due to concerns of side effects.. Ive been taking in large amounts of water but im still noticing lower back pain and im not sure if its due to kidney issues or the "good mornings" ive done.. I seem to be out of the ordinary sore all over, and ive developed a sore throat... Ive3 felt a bit feverish today after consuming some alcohol and im not sure if that is a side effect or not...im not noticing increased aggression, but i do feel a bit anxious or mentally "off". does your body adjust to these things and eventually go away, or should i stop now...i only plan to stay on for a 4 week cycle as ive heard Tren is pretty harsh.. any feedback will help...
    also ive heard that it kills your cardio, and i have the opportunity to get some anAvar and i hear that works well for cutting and cardio work....any thoughts?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slic2121 View Post
    Hey guys.. i just started Tren A on Sunday and started with 1cc and reduced to .5cc on wed due to concerns of side effects.. Ive been taking in large amounts of water but im still noticing lower back pain and im not sure if its due to kidney issues or the "good mornings" ive done.. I seem to be out of the ordinary sore all over, and ive developed a sore throat... Ive3 felt a bit feverish today after consuming some alcohol and im not sure if that is a side effect or not...im not noticing increased aggression, but i do feel a bit anxious or mentally "off". does your body adjust to these things and eventually go away, or should i stop now...i only plan to stay on for a 4 week cycle as ive heard Tren is pretty harsh.. any feedback will help...
    also ive heard that it kills your cardio, and i have the opportunity to get some anAvar and i hear that works well for cutting and cardio work....any thoughts?

WHATS the strength of your TREN ACE?
    are you running it alone??

yes i am running it alone and im not exactly sure of the strength...how can i tell?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Jesus, your don't know the strength of the compound your taking. Big you want this one?

jesus, dont start scaring me..ill grap the bottle check it out..im going off of the advice of a trainer i have for MMA...so yeah, i guess im a retard for not knowing...but i didnt know anything to begin with so acting on the advice of others is all i have..

each ml contains 100mg

bmit is offline Member
    tren has the best body altering results of any compound i have used. HOWEVER - insomnia, aggression, night sweats, no sex drive, impotence, and not feeling "right" are the price to be paid. haven't used it in years but may give it a whirl again at at about 50mg ed while running it with test. was using 75-115mg ed in prior cycles of it w/o test.

TheArtist is offline Member
    seriously, stop now. Do pct. and save it for a later date. AFTER you've learned how to use that compound properly. You're not the first person to do it, so don't feel bad.... but for real, stop before it's too late.

what are your thoughts on anavar ?? basically i have taken 150mg of tren a this week so far and im not getting extreme side effects...im going every three days but is ee most do it more frequent due to its half-life....im thinking of stacking test to counteract eh sex-drive thing, but im not wanting to add much size..im doing this to cut.

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    you should be taking test with it cause your dick aint gonna work among other reasons......but as far as your lower back hurting take some cranberry extract along with your water(it should stop if it is your kidneys) if you dont want to stop....that might help the pain if that is what it is from...but i would stop if i were you
    Last edited by BIGMAC250; 06-05-2008 at 08:45 PM.

bmit is offline Member
    bro, please spend some time doing some research. look under steroid profiles on this board as a start. then use the search function for your questions. if your question has not then been answered to your satisfaction then post

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
    seriously, stop now. Do pct. and save it for a later date. AFTER you've learned how to use that compound properly. You're not the first person to do it, so don't feel bad.... but for real, stop before it's too late.
    ok ill take your advice because you're scaring the shit out of me...but ive only taken 150mg so far so im not sure if that chemical is needed...what do you think?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Jesus, your don't know the strength of the compound your taking. Big you want this one?
    I just can't do it

welp...im off of it then..thansks for the advice guys, thats why i came...now im gonna wake up in the morning and pound the shit out of my trainer for making me think the exact opposite..

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I just can't do it

100mg per ml so ease off there stud.

TheArtist is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slic2121 View Post
    ok ill take your advice because you're scaring the shit out of me...but ive only taken 150mg so far so im not sure if that chemical is needed...what do you think?
    I've read that a single dose of tren can stop testosterone production, I think it may even be in the steroid profile section. That being said, and the fact you've only taken 150mg of the stuff, I would still take some clomid for a week or two, JUST to be on the safe side.

I'm not trying to scare you, It's just that of all the compounds you could have chosen, tren is probably the most harsh. However, like others have said, when used properly, tren can REALLY make a change in body composition. It's not a drug to be taken lightly.
    You should have all your pct lined up BEFORE you start. That goes for any other cycles as well.
    Oh yeah, for future reference, it's ALWAYS a good idea to run test with pretty much any other compound you decide to use.
    Good luck w/ your endeavors, this place has a wealth of knowledge. Start reading.

Thread Information