italianstallion08 is offline New Member

thinking about deca

i am 21 yrs old, ive been weight training for 6 months now and i think i wanna start a cycle of deca but have some questions before i start........ 1. i have asthma and anxiety and dont know if deca would have any adverse reactions to my conditions and 2. I might still want to lose about 10 pounds of fat but i wanna bulk up too
    I would really appreciate any help feed back on this thanks

wayne.m is offline New Member
    to start with u ,need to give more info but your self ,height ? weight ? body fat ?
    and only training for 6 months is very early to even think bout cycles.
    and its not a good idea to fun deca on its own any way

im 5"11 weight 181lbs im not sure about my body fat and i was also thinkin of stacking test p with it

i use to weigh 220lbs and lost that weight and i put up about 250 flat bench im just lookin to bulk up more and i eat a good diet lots meats fishes veggies you know the works

mladja is offline New Member

Hey!

i think that you should spend few years in gym before you start with some steroids .U lift only 6 months!U R just a

mladja is offline New Member
    B smart dont B a retard!

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    everyone who starts working out wants to lose fat and bulk up lol

ok well i flat bench 250 incline bench 100lb dumbels i dont think im weak just wanna get alittle more bulk if you guys cant give me any positive help then i guess im just wasting my time on this forum and i just got back into the gym for 6 months straight cause i had some issues i had to deal with so i would really i like some real info and help not just some stupid criticism thanks

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Here's the real deal advice:
    Six months of training and you want to cycle already, get real. You need to reach your natural genetic potential, before starting with AAS. Your 21 years too young to be doing steroids . Post up a sample of your diet including macros and we will help you dial it in to gain naturally for a few more years and then when you've gotten some muscle maturity and you can propose an educated cycle with PCT, then we'll give you all the help you need. You can't build a house on an unstable foundation.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Wow! 6 whole months of lifting experience? Asthma and anxiety too! And you're 21 yrs old. My friend please do not be offended as it is not my intention to do so, but please reconsider this whole thing. It is NOT in your best interest to take steroids in any form.
    Last edited by inky-e; 06-08-2008 at 06:12 PM.

Thread Information