Thread: Is it worth it?

thdrew is offline New Member

Cool Is it worth it?

Hey fellas.

Heres the deal:

As of 3 weeks ago I was 5'9 175 15% bf. I'm great lifting shape but not ripped up due to my beer drinking over here in germany. Stopped drinking all alcohol to get serious and see what I can do with my body.

3 weeks ago I started taking 250mg sust once a week and 30 mg dbol (oral) daily. I dont eat a ton, (5 small meals) but i get around 200-250 grams of protein per day and cut all all salts, low on carbs and really cleaned up my diet.

I'm seeing results with definition and a little size. I was 185 the 3 days ago at the gym, but I drink a ton of water. My question is : should I up my sust? Say up my injections to 2x a week?

I like the low doses because I feel pretty safe and havent had any side effects when using this stack. This is my 2nd time in a year using this same dose and stack. I dont wanna hurt myself in the longrun over getting big.

My workout varies, but I pickup a 4-6 plan out of a flex or something similar. Low on cardio. Do some jump rope and run a little. Thoughts?
    Last edited by thdrew; 06-09-2008 at 04:59 AM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    first off edit out the name of the test and put sustanon , what you put is a link to a source and is against the rules

stats?
    you shouldn't have started that cycle, your injection times are way off

do you have a pct lined up?

if you're training to gain you need to have high carb as well as high protein, alot more of both than you are getting

and YOU HAVE HAD SIDE EFFECTS, reason you are up 10lbs is you're taking on a ton of water because your blood test levels are up and down constantly because you're injecting all wrong

thdrew is offline New Member
    How am I injecting wrong?
    I'm 26 and the stats are on prev post. I'm not taking on a ton of water I'm drinking a ton of water. I look harder and more solid then 3 weeks ago.

You basically told me a bunch of what I'm doing is wrong. Those are the supps I have to work with so what can I do to get the best results with them? I'm overseas so getting gear is not that easy when it has to go through the checks to get to me due to my job and location.
    Last edited by thdrew; 06-09-2008 at 05:03 AM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thdrew View Post
    Hey fellas.

Heres the deal:

As of 3 weeks ago I was 5'9 175 15% bf. I'm great lifting shape but not ripped up due to my beer drinking over here in germany. Stopped drinking all alcohol to get serious and see what I can do with my body.

3 weeks ago I started taking 250mg sust once a week and 30 mg dbol (oral) daily. I dont eat a ton, (5 small meals) but i get around 200-250 grams of protein per day and cut all all salts, low on carbs and really cleaned up my diet.

I'm seeing results with definition and a little size. I was 185 the 3 days ago at the gym, but I drink a ton of water. My question is : should I up my sust? Say up my injections to 2x a week?

I like the low doses because I feel pretty safe and havent had any side effects when using this stack. This is my 2nd time in a year using this same dose and stack. I dont wanna hurt myself in the longrun over getting big.

My workout varies, but I pickup a 4-6 plan out of a flex or something similar. Low on cardio. Do some jump rope and run a little. Thoughts?
    Looks like you did pretty much no research on this one.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by thdrew View Post
    Hey fellas.

Heres the deal:

3 weeks ago I started taking 250mg sust once a week and 30 mg dbol (oral) daily. I dont eat a ton, (5 small meals) but i get around 200-250 grams of protein per day and cut all all salts, low on carbs and really cleaned up my diet. sust needs to be injected eod or at least twice a week, if you are 185lbs you should be eating at least 300g protein a day and 300-400g of carbs

I'm seeing results with definition and a little size. I was 185 the 3 days ago at the gym, but I drink a ton of water. My question is : should I up my sust? Say up my injections to 2x a week?you could up the sust to 400-500mg/wk but the blood level change could cause some sides, like gyno, water retention, high blood pressure etc

My workout varies, but I pickup a 4-6 plan out of a flex or something similar. Low on cardio. Do some jump rope and run a little. Thoughts?write out your workout routine and diet in the diet and workout sections for critiquing, most of the workouts in those magazines are horrible for people on AS
    sorry bout the lack of answer last post, had to get your age as it would be stupid to tell you how to run the cycle if you were 17 or something

Thread Information