unresponsiveness is offline New Member

Aborting (first) low-dose cycle, need input on PCT

25, M, 215 lbs.

300 mg Test-E every week for 6 weeks
    50 mg Winstrol every day for weeks 5 and 6

Have made 0 gains (bodyweight and lifting), so I'm guessing that I'm at too low a dose to make a difference. Probable explanation for lack of gains is low dose and under resting.

I'm now at the start of week 7 and haven't dosed yet. Plan on just stopping and going back to natural. An experienced friend suggested just skipping PCT but I figured you guys would be good to check with.

What do I need to get back to normal without having screwed up test levels and losing muscle that I had to begin with?

I appreciate your help. I had hoped to be able to do this entire cycle without ever asking questions but apparently that didn't work out too well.

allnatural101 is offline Associate Member
    Do you really want to take winstrol in your first cycle???

Why not just stick to test E 500mg/week for 10 weeks. I had great results. And from my experience, don't skip pct, if you want to keep your gains. When I didn't know nothing about pct I did 2 cycles with test E; great results but lost everything.

Get some nolva and clomid.

I was suggested the cycle from someone with a good bit more experience than myself.

In retrospect, test E 500mg/week would have probably been a good idea, however that's not what I did. I haven't had any gains and feel that trying to go from 300mg to 500mg per week would be pointless since I'd only be at 500mg for maybe 3 weeks before I stopped for PCT anyway.

My thinking at this point is that if I stop now and do PCT, I can keep from having losses (since I never had any gains). Maybe, possibly in the future I'll try again at a higher dosage, but for now just getting off and getting myself back to normal is preferable.

Comments?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    o gains after 6 weeks isnt right in any case. You should have seen something your diet and training is likely the cause.

allnatural101 is offline Associate Member
    6 weeks at that dosage is waste of time. It's not like you are using test p.

I agree that this was a failed cycle. I'd blame low dose and under resting. It definitely wasn't under training. The issue at this point is how to get off of it.

Anybody have any suggestions for dosages/runtimes of PCT?

mauler is offline Associate Member
    dude you should not skip pct,thats just plain stupid in my mind.
    you can search for a good pct.
    why would you do a cycle and not have a pct planned?

two weeks after you stop

Typical of a Nolvadex and Clomid PCT is as such:

Day1 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

copied from this post,check it out

Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. My main concern was whether I should modify the PCT from running such a low cycle. I really appreciate your input.

i dont know for sure, but i would run a full pct.i mean you were on it for 6 weeks. you definatly shutdown natural test production. but thats just my opinion, and im not an expert maybe a mod will tell you for sure.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unresponsiveness View Post
    25, M, 215 lbs.

300 mg Test-E every week for 6 weeks
    50 mg Winstrol every day for weeks 5 and 6

Have made 0 gains (bodyweight and lifting), so I'm guessing that I'm at too low a dose to make a difference. Probable explanation for lack of gains is low dose and under resting.

I'm now at the start of week 7 and haven't dosed yet. Plan on just stopping and going back to natural. An experienced friend suggested just skipping PCT but I figured you guys would be good to check with.

What do I need to get back to normal without having screwed up test levels and losing muscle that I had to begin with?

I appreciate your help. I had hoped to be able to do this entire cycle without ever asking questions but apparently that didn't work out too well.
    No gains on 50mg Winny for 6 weeks = Fake winny.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural101 View Post
    6 weeks at that dosage is waste of time. It's not like you are using test p.
    he should see something from the winny though.

Just to be clear, the winny was only for the last two weeks. I may have had some strength gains from it, but they could just as easily be attributed to normal growth.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    dude even if you were running an hrt dose of test e at 200mg a week u would get something out of it, escpecially being your first cycle! not to mention the fact that ur stacking 50mg a day of winny. I was doing 100mg of winny a WEEK for 5 weeks and lost prob 5% body fat while increasing strength! even if you're overworking yourself u would feel somewhat stronger and would have lost a lot of fat from the winny. Theres no way that those two compounds dont do ANYTHING after 6 weeks.

U have bunk gear bro, sorry to tell you. Who was your source? Cause they ripped you off.

Thread Information