fl3
    fl3 is offline New Member

My first order......my first post too!

This is a great site and just by reading lots of the posts, i can see all the knowledge that is availiable. That said I have a buddy who is dedicated to lifting and health. He encouraged me to give a cycle a try. Ive spend thousands of dollars at G * C and was guranteed to see great results and have fallen short (due partly to my inconsistancy). Oviously i want quicker results, but i dont want to jeoperdize health so im willing to take advise from everyone!

26yrs, 160, 5'8", very athletic, BF (?)

So ive been hitting the gym 5days/wk and taking protein shakes and a creatine suppliment for 6months now....put on about 10-12 lbs in that time, and can see a more defined look....nothing drastic....but i feel good....now i want to take it a step farther....so heres what my source reccomentds

test and nolvadex

1cc per week for 4wks
    off for 4weeks nolvadex 20mg / day
    1cc 6wks
    nolvadex 20mg / day

he says with my size and ht that would really make the difference im looking for.

and a healthy diet to go along w the above

is this a pretty good cycle or would anyone reccomned a different cycle?

Ballr 24 is offline Banned
    short asss cycle,

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    i think you forgot to mention the compound you are taking "1cc" of. find out exactly what compound you are taking and what the mgs in it are.

i personally would definitely not break up the cycle for 4 weeks right in the damn middle either. run that shit all together.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just go 500 mgs test e injected twice a week for 8 wks followed by pct (clomid) 10 days after ur last shot. that with a good diet will do wonders for you.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Before telling you what cycle you should do, I believe you should consider cleaning up your diet and getting that in check. You should check out the diet forum and read and you will find more information than you can wish for.

If you are still gaining with natural gains with the diet you have now, wait until you get the diet correct and you will totally amazed.

The cycle you show is horable and needs to be edited before someone else sees it. Please stay around and read up and do some research. It's the best thing you could do at this point. We want you to learn and do it right, when you do decided to take gear.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Its a horrible cycle.

Your diet needs tweaking, you need to visit the diet section and learn how to properly bulk. Once you have youir bulking diet down and are growing you should be researching AAS for a proper cycle. Right now you are not ready.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    he's olny been working out 6 months i dont think this guy should use AAS

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You need a solid foundation upon which to build on, six months of training is nowhere near the ammount of time needed to accomplish that goal. Head over to the diet section and get that dialed in and when you've been training for 3 to five years come back and we'll help you with your goals.
    Good luck,
    CR

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Its a horrible cycle.

Your diet needs tweaking, you need to visit the diet section and learn how to properly bulk. Once you have youir bulking diet down and are growing you should be researching AAS for a proper cycle. Right now you are not ready.
    I will refer you to ^^^^^ x2

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    only 6 months?

clean up your diet, get consistancy under your belt...

aas only 6 months in, too early...

fl3

clarificaton

ive been working out way longer than 6months (1 1/2 years actually)...what i mean was that for the past 6months ive been hitting the gym really hard in terms of HEAVY lifting, w some suppliments as opposed to lifting for more reps.

yeh i will continue to read other posts and past experiences. i think i was mainly concerned with knowing if taking the combination of Test and Nolvadex will be sufficient to take.

i also wanted to get opinions on the cycle.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I think you'll find that most will say that its a BAD cycle . Your "source" is giving you BAD advice.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    the shat you wrote up there for a "cycle" is an absolute mess- tell your source hes a jackasss. you didnt even name the compound youre interested in. lol

and just based off of this im willing to assume that you havent yet committed to educating yourself on diet techniques either.

its homework time for you...

cam89 is offline Junior Member
    edited. still only 1 1/2 year.....thats nothing man

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    just go 500 mgs test e injected twice a week for 8 wks followed by pct (clomid) 10 days after ur last shot. that with a good diet will do wonders for you.

you are advising someone with 1.5 yrs training with no cycle experience to take 1 GRAM of steroids a week - edited too harsh for bmg!!!!!! Stop repeating whatever you read or hear on the internet!!!

plus you totally cut out his anti-e - he has no idea if he is prone to gyno or not - stop offering advise before you seriously hurt someone!!!!!
    Last edited by rock75; 06-16-2008 at 04:59 PM.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    whoa rock... you might want to change to the human torch cuz its definitely flame on

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg View Post
    whoa rock... you might want to change to the human torch cuz its definitely flame on
    i edited it for you, but seriously - it's that kind of advise that hurts ppl and contributes to the bad press on AS

Darksyde is offline Member
    dude, you say you have learned a lot by reading all the great posts on this site.. it isnt reflected in your cycle proposal. did you really read anything?

scratch it all and go back to the gym for a few years. and watch out for this 'source' you have, seems he doesnt know much either.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    i edited it for you, but seriously - it's that kind of advise that hurts ppl and contributes to the bad press on AS
    1gram/ week is giving the wrong advices... i agree

jsinur7 is offline Member
    i think he meant 500mg split into twice a weak...

Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    you are advising someone with 1.5 yrs training with no cycle experience to take 1 GRAM of steroids a week - edited too harsh for bmg!!!!!! Stop repeating whatever you read or hear on the internet!!!

plus you totally cut out his anti-e - he has no idea if he is prone to gyno or not - stop offering advise before you seriously hurt someone!!!!!
    first of all the guy is 26 yrs old and he has access to gear. he is a grown man not a child. ive been here awhile and im always the first to preach diet and try to reach ur genetic potential. but ive also been here long enough to know that if someone has easy access to gear and they are on the downside of 25 they are going to use it no matter how much u preach diet and workouts. i dont repeat anything i read on the internet i have personal experience with every piece of advice i give. if he had enough experience for you what is ur perfect cycle? gee! would it be an 8 wk test only cycle. dont try to come at me like you know something.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    6 months your still learning man. Do you even know what a deadlift is yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    i think he meant 500mg split into twice a weak...
    this is exactly what i meant!

fl3

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    6 months your still learning man. Do you even know what a deadlift is yet ?
    Hmmmm isnt that something like feet flat beneath bar ,squat down and grab bar with a shoulder width over hand Liftin bar by extending hips and knees to a full extension and pulling shoulders back at top of lift if rounded. Return and repeat till your arms fall off......ok mabe not the last part....look while i may be a newbie to the "gear" (just learned that) i not a newbie to the gym or natural diet and health habbits. i dont claim to be on a diet such as some here but i dont eat burgers fries and tacos and pizza more than 1 day a month if that....im natually a big fan of pure chicken brest, steamed veggies, love steaks and potatoes, eat eggs alot and take my vitamins...so i would say while im not on a strict diet i eat better that 90% of most people (ok mabe 80%)....my point is...im not some fat slob with a beer belly who orders pizza hut MWF and mc Don's on Tu and Lean Cuasin, water and yogert on Thursday....

and yes i have ordered the "gear" and yes i will start in about 2 months so up until then i was realy hoping how i should best prepare my body and what cycle shoud i model. Ok....so my source is obviously giving me a bad cycle, so instead of stating the obvious more than once will u help by give your advice on the ideal cycle for my specs given. And all i ordered was Test and Nolvadex .

i am aware that i have not hit my peak potential but for the last 6 months i have been dedicated to the gym and i have noticed great improvements. With that said im just looking for some quality advise for the situation i will be in when my "gear" comes in.......I even have a HOT RN to administer the injecion!

I also understand that while most advid users of AAS really stress the "proper rout to take" befor starting-diet, wk out to max peak, research, and so forth, you must also realize that there are individuals who will not take that route.

now if i had no prior gym experience, no form or base, and 97%BF i could see if i was rejected on this site, but thats not the case.

i appreciate any further suggestions, otherwise i will keep reading and reasearching!

FL3

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    good idea... keep researching. when you get a better idea, come back and well take a look at.

dukebdx12 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    this is exactly what i meant!
    yea it sounded like you meant 500 each. After I re-read it I thought you meant 250 2x week because i was pretty sure someone with your post would not recommend such a high dose for a beginner. But I can see where someone would think 500 2x week

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Well man I suggest you hold off but I am guessing your gonna do it anyway. So, with that said, did I miss what kinda Test you wanna run?? Before ANYONE can give you advice on a cycle we kinda need to know that brother. Are you getting Cyp, Prop, E, Suspension, what?? I really wish you would wait and take some time to learn some more. You HAVE to make sure your diet is in check dude, I can't stress that enough. Diet is key...and I hope your not chowing down on McDonalds...lol. Tell us the Test and will go from there

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    he's olny been working out 6 months i dont think this guy should use AAS
    Agreed!! 6 months? Is this true?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fl3 View Post

Hmmmm isnt that something like feet flat beneath bar ,squat down and grab bar with a shoulder width over hand Liftin bar by extending hips and knees to a full extension and pulling shoulders back at top of lift if rounded. Return and repeat till your arms fall off......ok mabe not the last part....look while i may be a newbie to the "gear" (just learned that) i not a newbie to the gym or natural diet and health habbits. i dont claim to be on a diet such as some here but i dont eat burgers fries and tacos and pizza more than 1 day a month if that....im natually a big fan of pure chicken brest, steamed veggies, love steaks and potatoes, eat eggs alot and take my vitamins...so i would say while im not on a strict diet i eat better that 90% of most people (ok mabe 80%)....my point is...im not some fat slob with a beer belly who orders pizza hut MWF and mc Don's on Tu and Lean Cuasin, water and yogert on Thursday....

and yes i have ordered the "gear" and yes i will start in about 2 months so up until then i was realy hoping how i should best prepare my body and what cycle shoud i model. Ok....so my source is obviously giving me a bad cycle, so instead of stating the obvious more than once will u help by give your advice on the ideal cycle for my specs given. And all i ordered was Test and Nolvadex .

i am aware that i have not hit my peak potential but for the last 6 months i have been dedicated to the gym and i have noticed great improvements. With that said im just looking for some quality advise for the situation i will be in when my "gear" comes in.......I even have a HOT RN to administer the injecion!

I also understand that while most advid users of AAS really stress the "proper rout to take" befor starting-diet, wk out to max peak, research, and so forth, you must also realize that there are individuals who will not take that route.

now if i had no prior gym experience, no form or base, and 97%BF i could see if i was rejected on this site, but thats not the case.

i appreciate any further suggestions, otherwise i will keep reading and reasearching!

FL3

Cycle:
    Test 500mg 2x a week (is all i ever recommenced for first cycle).

Diet:
    This is going to make you or break you.
    If i were you i would post my diet up just to make sure you are on tract . Like i have told people 100 times before, if your diet sucks then all your going to do is gain a little while "on," then lose everything when you stop. Make sure you have the right pro/carbs/fat for your bodytype.

Thread Information