ravanA is offline Junior Member

Everyone suffers from hairloss?

I notice a lot of people that take gear have very short hair or are bald. i wanna know if everyone that takes juice becomes bald or gets thinning of the hair? i know its all genetics as well, but i wanna know if its worth it for me to take the risk (no one suffers from baldness in my family). Is there anyone who has long hair and did juice and not lose there hair??
    BTW u think fabio took juice?

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    some people are lucky and some arnt . sure juice will speed everything up. my friend never uses propresia and been on gear for 10 years no problem.

i was thinking of doing test prop and if i c signs of hairloss i can stop the cycle asap as opposed to be doing test e cause test prop acts much faster. is that a good idea?

or will it be to late and eat away at my hair?

bump

that might work.. i really only use test e but have done sus. but that theroy sounds about right

if your worried about your hair i would use propresia and that nizorl shampo to combat dht

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    If you are prone to balding in your family then test just speeds it up. Their are shampoos and what not to help minimize hair loss. If you want to take steroids , it is just something you have to live with.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

bald

if you are going to lose yoiu hair all you can do is slow it.........genes are gens gear just might speed it up

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    If you are worry about it, buy some Nizoral Shampo, and Propeticia since you said that no one in your family suffers from hair loss I would not worry about it then.

what a newb thread.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just shave your head and forget about it! just fit into the mold of "the big bald dude!"

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    Since taking roids my hair has suffered quite a lot but i aint bothered really lol i just keep it down to the bone now, i've read that its the conversion into dht that really messes with your hair, but like some of the other guys have stated its different with different individuals.

I'd rather be big and bald than skinny with full head of hair lol

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    i am 28 years old and have a FULL head of hair with NO receding hairline whatsoever. I will not be losing my hair at all and I've cycled 4-5 times..... one problem with me though is the gear doesn't make me huge like it does others..... (YES I eat better than them and train as hard if not harder.... ) My friends that get huge off shit eat del taco and get ripped..... they don't drink 1+ gallons of water a day like i do nor do they eat more than 2-3 meals a day..... FU*K genetics.... I try so hard to have people out do me in a month after i've put many months and so much time into my work. It's all about genetics though so if you are going to lose your hair at some point in life it's just going to speed up the process.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    If you are predisposed to hair loss it'll happen, I've lost a little, but I'm old.

Thread Information